Crossfire, yes that crappy f2p game, it made $950 million, it made more money then league of legends

brownninja97

I spent hundreds of dollars on WarRock in my young teens. Was among the best players in Europe too. So I'm not going to judge a seemingly shitty-looking F2P shooter by it's cover since WarRock was also shitty-looking, but under that thick cake of shit was pure gold.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Counter Strike online on Kongregate.com ftw. :D

no but seriously, it's better than CS GO. :P

no.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

How many articles do you plan on posting today?

probably as many as possible to get on WAN show

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Counter Strike online on Kongregate.com ftw. :D

no but seriously, it's better than CS GO. :P

Yes, the game in which you can buy power do absolutely destroy everyone. Much better than of the best competitive FPS games on the market CS:GO.

I recently saw that on steam on the newly released category. But somewhere on the product overview I saw a "2003".

Like this game was made in 2003 not 2014.

Tf are they doing with that crap?

How are the stupid Pay2win idiots not yet burning their eyes from that crap, yet they're burning tons of cash on the ingame stuff?

Screw me.

Can't agree enough with ninja

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

You can also, and here's a shocker for ya, not play it.

You can also, and here's a shocker for ya, call out for the steaming pile of shit it really is.

The developers should be arrested for something. sarcasm for those that can't tell

Well, I've watched my younger brother played it. All I could tell you is, it's multiplayer is better than any CoD you've ever known. :P

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

I haven't seen, nor played, nor heard of this game before, but what I am assuming of this game, and why many people buy/play it, is because it might be an overall fun shooter?

I play Warframe(almost 400 hours logged), and it's a great shoot and slash game, I've spent $50 on it just so I can maximize my overall customization though.