Crossfire, yes that crappy f2p game, it made $950 million, it made more money then league of legends

brownninja97

35001_02_free_to_play_fps_crossfire_made

^^ dem ms paint skills.

No that is actually a game, mainly people play it, no idea why because its a money whoring game which is pathetic as everything, honestly there is nothing positive about this game apart from it being able to be run on a gameboy advance.

And so yes, out of all the of the free to play games out there this big bag of **** comes out top, its really sad about this considering how much these games destroy the f2p market, i think the NSA should do something useful and shut that place down.

In other notes overall out of all f2p games a big old $2.9 billion was made while the subscription titles made $1.1 billion which was a 20% drop for them.

My question to you, what you think of these pathetic things that people dare to call games?

God crossfire has a special place in my heart because of how pathetic it was, sorry for the raging.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/35001/free-to-play-fps-crossfire-made-950-million-in-revenue-in-2013/index.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hax

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

How many articles do you plan on posting today?

I know i post a lot, im not even sure why, i could be playing skyrim right now, what am i doing here.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I know i post a lot, im not even sure why, i could be playing skyrim right now, what am i doing here.

I don't know. 

LEAVE love you  :wub: 

leave.gif

Until he finds every bit of news in the internet.

COMPLETELY off topic, but you have a facking 4960x?

Counter Strike online on Kongregate.com ftw. :D

no but seriously, it's better than CS GO. :P

who cares...

COMPLETELY off topic, but you have a facking 4960x?

Yes I do have a 4960x

I don't know. 

LEAVE love you  :wub: 

leave.gif

image.png

Listen if you care.

188716363105531e036f31a71ac3e31e.png

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Listen if you care.

Someone must enjoy it, it's not like they can force you to spend money. Hats off to them, they earned a good load of money.

Someone must enjoy it, it's not like they can force you to spend money. Hats off to them, they earned a good load of money.

they do force you, you can buy 200% or 300% health, you can buy double damage weapons with no recoil, snipers which one shot you anywhere. That game is tied with combat arms so having the least balance between standard and premium weapons.

Listen if you care.

i don't even...

that screen shoot looks like the game is a straight rip off of CS 1.6

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i don't even...

that screen shoot looks like the game is a straight rip off of CS 1.6

Yes it is, it uses the source engine as well, just shitter hit detection

Listen if you care.

Yes it is, it uses the source engine as well, just shitter hit detection

it goes as far as that?!?!

and i though it couldn't get worst after what happen whit the warZ ripoff

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I used to play it a lot when it first came out on my AMD Athlon 64 laptop. It was a lot of fun . I have checked it out a few times since then but not in 2 years. It's nice that it is doing really well financially. The game was pay to win though even though. However even though I didn't spend a dime on CrossFire I still found it fun.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

they do force you, you can buy 200% or 300% health, you can buy double damage weapons with no recoil, snipers which one shot you anywhere. That game is tied with combat arms so having the least balance between standard and premium weapons.

You can also, and here's a shocker for ya, not play it.

Never heard of this game. Doesn't seem like I'm missing out at all.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

You can also, and here's a shocker for ya, not play it.

I dont play it but honestly i feel sorry for the people that do, for so much money to go into that game, its shameful

Listen if you care.

Never heard of this game. Doesn't seem like I'm missing out at all.

You are blessed that you havent ever played it, its the bane of the f2p market.

Listen if you care.

ill never beleive this NEVER

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I know i post a lot, im not even sure why, i could be playing skyrim right now, what am i doing h

Could you quote the source.content.

On: yes the new angry birds game whores your money so hard. $45 a car....