Best way to fix dead websites?

When try to visit websites, error message: This site can't be reached with a Error Code: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. and Is there a best way to fix dead websites?

if its dead, then that means the hosting company or the domain owner took it offline. Nothing you can do about it from your side. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

That means that the website is offline, and there's nothing you can do except wait until it is fixed by the site owners.

You could try searching for the URL on archive.org, which might have a cached version of the page, but especially for smaller sites it isn't guaranteed.

HTTP/2 203

• 2 months later...

You can contact the owner and purchase the website or pay them to bring it back online. Other than that there's nothing you can do short of buying the domain when it expires and rebuilding the website from scratch.

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

You can contact the owner and purchase the website or pay them to bring it back online. Other than that there's nothing you can do short of buying the domain when it expires and rebuilding the website from scratch.

Other best way?

Just now, youself said:

Other best way?

You can drive to the website owners house and have a chat with them, I don't recommend it but if you're looking to explore all options that's one way.

You're asking the same question as "how do I fix somebody else's car when they live on a different planet?"... you just can't because you don't have any access to it. If the website is offline there's no fixing it if you don't have access to the domain, server, or owner.

-KuJoe