Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Share your location!

1 hour ago, Arika S said:

took me a minute "did he just give his real addre...............ooooooh........."

Can you guess my real name?

QuicK and DirtY. Read the CoC it's like a guide on how not to be moron.  Also I don't have an issue with the VS series.

Sometimes I miss contractions like n't on the end of words like wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't.    Please don't be a dick,  make allowances when reading my posts.

WOW! Someone makes a serious, reasonable suggestion and immature, wannabe "comics" come swarming like roaches out of the woodwork with stupid comments. What's even more pathetic is the presence of two moderators in this thread with one adding to the nonsense.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield, U.S.A.

Local dickhead and VHS collector. Also into Gran Turismo 3: A-spec and does research on it.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 94% (content loudness 0.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

monchin moo dash

89mph!!!

18643 52 Ave #104, Surrey, BC V3S 8E5, Canada

9 minutes ago, mr moose said:

Dr. Philip Sherman, don't know why you go by Mr on the forums....

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

54 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Eeeehhhh we do a LOT of shit wrong though.

Like how we're essentially the cause of letting in filthy rich immigrants here through some stupid program and they then flew to Vancouver to fuck up their real estate.... Now they are about to do that here as well since BC introduced laws against them.

Among other crap, like how we can't participate in nearly any giveaways due to some more regulation that "protects" us.

How we require permits to do pretty much anything... and how slow they are being issued...

Is it just me or has Ontario had nothing exciting happen for the last 8-10 years...?

CPU:                            AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard:             ASUS Prime B450+

RAM:                           SK Hynix 8GB DDR4 2133MHZ

GPU:                           AMD(R) Radeon(TM) RX 570 4GB

Storage:                     240GB HP M700 + 1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Toshiba HDD

Case:                          Deepcool Matrexx 55 Add-RGB

PSU:                           EVGA 80+ 500W

Display(s):                 Philips 243V 1920x1080 + HP 2009M 1600x900 + Acer V193W 1440x900

Cooling:                     Deepcool GAMMAXX L240 V2

keyboard:                  Logitech G512 SE

Mouse:                       PikTek RGB Gaming Mouse

Sound:                       MPOW-059

13 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Dr. Philip Sherman, don't know why you go by Mr on the forums....

Because if people knew I was a dentist then they would use that to discredit every single opinion I have on anything not dentistry.  Even then, I am sure they would find a way to feel comfortable pretending I was wrong.

QuicK and DirtY. Read the CoC it's like a guide on how not to be moron.  Also I don't have an issue with the VS series.

Sometimes I miss contractions like n't on the end of words like wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't.    Please don't be a dick,  make allowances when reading my posts.

Your mother's house.

If my answer got you to your solution make sure to 'Mark Resolved!
( / . _ . / )

2 minutes ago, floofer said:

Kevin, Barnaby, Scott, Nilesy.

here's a clue:

4 hours ago, mr moose said:

no problem,  Mr moose - 42 Wallaby way Sydney, Australia

3 minutes ago, mr moose said:

here's a clue:

Joey?

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  EKWB EK-AIO 360 D-RGB | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified (Black) with Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack+4x Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Reds added | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Joey?

14 minutes ago, mr moose said:

here's a clue:

Larry Butz?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

58 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

WOW! Someone makes a serious, reasonable suggestion and immature, wannabe "comics" come swarming like roaches out of the woodwork with stupid comments. What's even more pathetic is the presence of two moderators in this thread with one adding to the nonsense.

Let me tell you something that happened pretty often when I worked retail.

Customer: Hey, is this item second-hand?

Me: *points at the sticker on the box that says "second-hand"* Yes, it is.

Customer: Oh. K.

People only read what's convenient/easy for them.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970      | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

1 hour ago, mr moose said:

Sherman?

CPU:                            AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard:             ASUS Prime B450+

RAM:                           SK Hynix 8GB DDR4 2133MHZ

GPU:                           AMD(R) Radeon(TM) RX 570 4GB

Storage:                     240GB HP M700 + 1TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Toshiba HDD

Case:                          Deepcool Matrexx 55 Add-RGB

PSU:                           EVGA 80+ 500W

Display(s):                 Philips 243V 1920x1080 + HP 2009M 1600x900 + Acer V193W 1440x900

Cooling:                     Deepcool GAMMAXX L240 V2

keyboard:                  Logitech G512 SE

Mouse:                       PikTek RGB Gaming Mouse

Sound:                       MPOW-059

4 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

612 Wharf Avenue

Hey I know that place, isn't that right next to the gentleman's club?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

3 hours ago, mr moose said:

Big Wet Billy 

2 hours ago, Gale said:

Let me tell you something that happened pretty often when I worked retail.

Customer: Hey, is this item second-hand?

Me: *points at the sticker on the box that says "second-hand"* Yes, it is.

Customer: Oh. K.

People only read what's convenient/easy for them.

Apples and Kumquats.

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

1 hour ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Apples and Kumquats.

What did you just call me?!

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970      | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

1 minute ago, Gale said:

What did you just call me?!

Nothing. It's an abreviated version of saying you were comparing apple to kumquats. It's another way of saying people being sign blind has nothing to do with people not saying where they are located.

Sorry that it came across as an insult.

Jeannie

9 hours ago, dDave64 said:

I see a lot of threads where it's unclear where someone is located, making it difficult to offer proper advice (for budgetary, compatibility, and sourcing reasons). I'm still fairly new here but I'm seeing this as a trend.

If everyone goes into their profile and shares a general location with everyone here at the forums, I think we'll be able to better help those that are asking for assistance.

No obligation, just an idea.

Thanks.

Nice try, FBI, but we're not falling for this again.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell - Unlimited Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | HP Touchpad | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

10 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Nice try, FBI, but we're not falling for this again.

Oh for crying out loud! I really like to protect my privacy but that is ridiculous! The FBI will have no trouble finding out where you are if they ever want to, even if you don't disclose your location. And disclosing a general location (country only or even country and State, Province, whatever) isn't going to give anyone enough knowledge to actually find you. Yeesh! ?

Jeannie

1 minute ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Oh for crying out loud! I really like to protect my privacy but that is ridiculous! The FBI will have no trouble finding out where you are if they ever want to, even if you don't disclose your location. And disclosing a general location (country only or even country and State, Province, whatever) isn't going to give anyone enough knowledge to actually find you. Yeesh! ?

Lol apologies, it was a joke. :P It's internet sarcasm which... yeah, I can see doesn't construe well. Law enforcement has no issues locating someone who posts on a public forum, for sure.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell - Unlimited Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | HP Touchpad | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)