How do I know if my AIO is going bad?

I'm running a Ryzen Threadripper 1950X, and cooling it with an original Enermax LiqTech TR4, on a Taichi X399 MB. My temperatures and performance have recently started to drastically degrade. When rendering 4K video, @300 bit depth, in Adobe Media Encoder, all starts out well enough, but after about 20-30 minutes, my voltage drops to .880, and my clock speed is just over 550Mhz. Today I redid the CPU thermal compound, but it hasn't really improved performance. So my question is, could my AIO just be going bad, and if so, how do I know if that's the issue. In BIOS, everything is set to auto, and the CPU in default overclock setting, so it's defaulting to low voltage to keep temperatures at about 68C. This issue just seemed to pop up out of nowhere. I'm a creator, and run my PC pretty hard, doing a lot of 4K rendering, mainly in After Effects. Thank you in advance for any and all replies. Edit; some additional information, the liquid in the AIO hose is hot, but the air coming out the top is not, so I'm guessing my pump is going out, what do you think?

I'd suggest running something like HWinfo, and see if you're thermal throttling or if something else is going on, that cooler isn't that old if it is thermal throttling then contact enermax, it should still be under warranty? It was announced in august 2017 so it should still have a few months left on the warranty. pretty sure they had a 2 year warranty

Use a tool like Hardware Monitor to check the temps.

https://cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Download links are in the left-most column, the .zip should suffice for occasional use

Another option is to feel the hoses.  If they're not roughly the same temperature, coolant flow is severely restricted due to either clogging or pump failure.

But those may still be the same temperature if there's no flow at all anymore.  So that's not really a scientific method.

1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

Use a tool like Hardware Monitor to check the temps.

https://cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Download links are in the left-most column, the .zip should suffice for occasional use

Another option is to feel the hoses.  If they're not roughly the same temperature, coolant flow is severely restricted due to either clogging or pump failure.

Thank you for the reply, and that's exactly what's going on, the outake hose is hot, bit the intake hose is not, and the air exhaust is room temperature. I've already got CAM, Ryzen Master, & CPU-Z for monitoring.

5 minutes ago, Labeled said:

I'd suggest running something like HWinfo, and see if you're thermal throttling or if something else is going on, that cooler isn't that old if it is thermal throttling then contact enermax, it should still be under warranty? It was announced in august 2017 so it should still have a few months left on the warranty. pretty sure they had a 2 year warranty

Thank you for the reply, I'm going to look into that. Also, I've already got 4 HW monitoring programs.

Normally the hoses should be around the same temperature.  As long as there's sufficient flow the whole loop is almost at an equilibrium.  Passing through the CPU will heat up the water a couple of °C at most. 

Jay kinda explained in this video, even though it is about the importance of loop order rather than troubleshooting

Timestamped to 12:55 as that's the start of his conclusion.  By 13:15 he makes the point that the difference between the hottest and coldest part of the loop is 1-2°C.  So if you are feeling an obvious difference you have a serious problem.

4 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Normally the hoses should be around the same temperature.  As long as there's sufficient flow the whole loop is almost at an equilibrium.  Passing through the CPU will heat up the water a couple of °C at most. 

Jay kinda explained in this video, even though it is about the importance of loop order rather than troubleshooting

Timestamped to 12:55 as that's the start of his conclusion.  By 13:15 he makes the point that the hottest and coldest part of the loop is 1-2°C.

Thank you for the reply, I definately think the pump is going out, because one hose is hot, and the other is cool, and the air outake is room temperature.