Wierdly fluctuating fps, low cpu/ gpu usage

1 minute ago, MaxMVO said:

Holy, if you can solve this usage issue, i am gonna PayPal you 5$

Lol, I don't accept money from people for this type of stuff. Just knowing it's fixed is the goal for the both of us. As for other peoples PC, those PC's are not your PC. Their internet is not your internet.

1 minute ago, MaxMVO said:

in fortnite my ping Shows like 1 to 10 and also isnt ping just latency? so it wont affect my fps just the Response time

Ping is latency, yes. Which is basically lag. It does affect fps when other people are playing with you.

Just now, Dr. Historic Low said:

Lol, I don't accept money from people for this type of stuff. Just knowing it's fixed is the goal for the both of us. As for other peoples PC, those PC's are not your PC. Their internet is not your internet.

k and sure, but on my pc in Task Manager it Shows that when fps drop to below 10, at the exact same time and just then  my gpu usage Drops even lower to 1 or 2%. My coclusion is, that fps drop Comes in hand with low usage

1 minute ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Ping is latency, yes. Which is basically lag. It does affect fps when other people are playing with you.

ok, but it Shows 1 basically all the time so thats fine

is it normal that when Task Manager and Edge are opnened and Nothing else that my cpu is on 2% as well as gpu 3%? I dont think so

Just now, MaxMVO said:

ok, but it Shows 1 basically all the time so thats fine

When you are actually playing the game, if your latency shows 1-16, you're good to go.

Just now, MaxMVO said:

is it normal that when Task Manager and Edge are opnened and Nothing else that my cpu is on 2% as well as gpu 3%?

Completely normal.

1 minute ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

When you are actually playing the game, if your latency shows 1-16, you're good to go.

yeah. But lets talk About fps and usage coherence while gaming

to get back to the ping just once more, theres fortnite pros who Play with 40 ping on a regular Basis and sometimes pros from europe Play on na Servers in f.a. tournaments to get Price Money from 2 Servers, and they have 100ping and still clap some of the na Players.

21 hours ago, MaxMVO said:

-snip-

I've given you the common steps to take in order to get more stable fps. It's up to you to put the wheels in motion. Better internet + another 8GB RAM = Better results in online gaming. If you'd like to get a second opinion, and follow troubleshooting procedure, go here... https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/ and click on contact us. Fill in your issue and hope they can guide you in the right direction.