Vertical mount graphics card slot case with ventilation?

alyen

I have been looking around for a mid tower case with a vertical mount graphics card slot that includes a ventilation where 2 fans for the graphics cards would be. It seems like the newer cases these days wouldn't have it considering they often have a glass window or would only end up with a narrow window. I am not too concerned if it does not have a window or if it was acrylic window with some ventilation? Trying to avoid the DIY route since I do not have the tools to make it look nice.

Are there any other options other than a Thermaltake cube case? I would prefer to have a video card away from the CPU liquid cooler incase it leaks. The GPU could be located in another spot incase there was some leakage in the liquid cooler.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

If you don't need to use any other slots in your case beyond the graphics one, I would suggest looking into the @CableMod bracket that adapts your current slots into a vertical mount with PLENTY of clearance for the card to breath properly.

Here is a video done by Jayztwocents explaining it and showing it in action.

Here is another by the notoriously heavy hitter against vertical mounting GPUs Gamers Nexus 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Thanks I have considered something like that to utilize the side fan on a Fractal Design case I have.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

I used the cooler master vertical mount with great success as well.. I think most built in vertical mounts are too close to the glass.. Except for the ones with 3 vertical slots, like the p600s.. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

11 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

If you don't need to use any other slots in your case beyond the graphics one, I would suggest looking into the @CableMod bracket that adapts your current slots into a vertical mount with PLENTY of clearance for the card to breath properly.

Here is a video done by Jayztwocents explaining it and showing it in action.

Here is another by the notoriously heavy hitter against vertical mounting GPUs Gamers Nexus 

@Skiiwee29 you're doing my job for me! Ha

Thank you though for the informative post. :)