Hi, I am certified HP technician

Majd

Hi, i work for HP service center in the Repair, warranty department, so i have great experience when it comes to software and hardware problems.

if you have any questions about HP warranty repairs, or any problem you generally have , i will try to help you

14 minutes ago, Majd said:

Hi, i work for HP service center in the Repair, warranty department, so i have great experience when it comes to software and hardware problems.

if you have any questions about HP warranty repairs, or any problem you generally have , i will try to help you

ma dude be dont with these bait posts alredy

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

16 minutes ago, Majd said:

if you have any questions about HP warranty repairs, or any problem you generally have

Hi, my 2006 Dell Inspiron isn't turning on, help please. /s

I recommend you read the CS, as they don't allow 'Ask Me Anything' threads: 

Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Why does HP insist on using the Ford Pinto as their design inspiration?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

1 minute ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Why does HP insist on using the Ford Pinto as their design inspiration?

yah alot of HP design sucks, they think they will look cool if it looks like a metal brick

BTW this is an introduction thread, just saying hi and introducing myself, not "ask me anything" thread

Hi, welcome to the forum, more people who can provide legitimate help in the Troubleshooting subforum is always great.

I find it dumb that we don't allow "AMA" threads, wouldn't be hard to have a dedicated subforum for it... But oh well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

is there anyway to lock or remove the thread, i dont want to cause any problems

1 hour ago, Majd said:

Only moderators can lock threads.

I'm sure you'll be good for people's questions on HP products.

Won’t visit often..

2 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I find it dumb that we don't allow "AMA" threads, wouldn't be hard to have a dedicated subforum for it... But oh well.

That's why I use the blogs and just put the link in my signature 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Welcome to the forum.

I apologise in advance for all the people who will give you unnecessary shit because they think it's cool to shit on HP. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I really like the updated HP logo! v

UEbMkHh.jpg

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

5 hours ago, Majd said:

Help me remove a virus.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 4/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Majd said:

don't worry, this is how it always goes around here...

ama threads can be done in blog posts btw

On 4/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, Majd said:

My hp laptop wont run crysis.. somebody help please..

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

On 4/10/2019 at 5:40 PM, mr moose said:

Welcome to the forum.

I apologise in advance for all the people who will give you unnecessary shit because they think it's cool to shit on HP. 

I am old enough to remember when HP meant quality products with world-class technical support and outstanding software, rock solid scientific instrumentation and calculators that used the awesome RPN.

This is why I hate on HP these days, because they are garbage, selling out what once was an amazing company, all in the same of short-term profits at the expense of everything else.

And because they *ruined*  Compaq

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

I am old enough to remember when HP meant quality products with world-class technical support and outstanding software, rock solid scientific instrumentation and calculators that used the awesome RPN.

This is why I hate on HP these days, because they are garbage, selling out what once was an amazing company, all in the same of short-term profits at the expense of everything else.

Dear God how old are you?

I've always known HP to be shit you would only recommend to your worst enemy. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

Dear God how old are you?

I've always known HP to be shit you would only recommend to your worst enemy. 

I got gifted a hp laptop for my first pc, a sick 30fps on minecraft on low settings, i was so excited when i got to 100 fps lol

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

3 hours ago, sonisingh9877nov said:

Scoring pretty low for Crysis but they do have it like maxed out at 1080p for the test. 

You need to get rid of all that crap ware with outlandish claims! it's going to most effective intervene with everyday operation.

Ok how do i low settins?

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

They were everywhere, they were even considered leaders in the medical fields.

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

They do make cheap shit, they have to or they loose sales to the other companies that make cheap shit.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

On 4/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, Majd said:

What's the bext way to update the boot block on a V1 Z800 mainboard? I want Westmere!