Chroma 4.4.4 not working right

So I got my sister a Vizio D55x - G1 and a Samsung k8500 for cheap and I was setting them up I set the Blu-ray player to auto color space deep color Auto and resolution Auto on the TV I have input settings to full UHD color and then I tried chroma 444 and on a 4K Blu-ray with HDR all the color was washed out it almost looked monochrome when I switch the setting to off the color looked right why is this I have a Vizio M50 E1 and a Samsung m7500 amd it seem to do 4k 24hz hdr 4.4.4 just fine. I tried setting the settings manually on the Blu-ray player to ycbcr444 but same results when I switched the 444 four on the TV on

Why are you even trying to run 4.4.4 on a Vizio television in general, let alone a D series, also why are you even using it for movies? Are you even using it as a PC monitor (where it actually matters)? That TV cannot even reproduce those colors. I don't understand the struggle here?

Fair I'm just wondering why its not working 

Just curious why would the color get all messed up

So I got my sister a Vizio D55x - G1 and a Samsung k8500 for cheap and I was setting them up I set the Blu-ray player to auto color space deep color Auto and resolution Auto on the TV I have input settings to full UHD color and then I tried chroma 444 and on a 4K Blu-ray with HDR all the color was washed out it almost looked monochrome when I switch the setting to off the color looked right why is this I have a Vizio M50 E1 and a Samsung m7500 amd it seem to do 4k 24hz hdr 4.4.4 just fine. I tried setting the settings manually on the Blu-ray player to ycbcr444 but same results when I switched the 444 four on the TV on

Is it the tv or player or both or what

I know it doesn't matter to much for movies and tv just curious and i find it odd

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, ThePotatoMan1248 said:

Just curious why would the color get all messed up

Cuz its a VIZIO. No offence, that's a budget tv brand.

Yeah it is no offense taken (its was $250 i am cheap.) Still the option is their why would it do that