Someone trying to hack, it's getting annoying.

Few months ago I started to make fun of the Earth Flatters (because there's no gravity, things just fall down) and since then one of them is trying to brute force my Wordpress based website. He (or she) is not very good at it and using TOR trying to brute force instead of dumping the database first...never mind that. Anyway, each time he (or she)fails, it's block the node for 5 days, and it's easy to change nodes, so they are getting banned left-right and centre. 

Is there anything else I can do to block this annoying bastard for good? (I'm using strong passwords and non-default user names) It's not like I got anything busy on my website, there are zero details in it, I don't collect credit card information, or anything useful really. But my server is running J1900 and 4GB of RAM, so, it kinda take away the little resources I have (until the big upgrade, soon™)

Thanks, and All hail Dennis

Other than reporting them to authorities? You could pay for Cloudflare or another such service. Or just wait it out. They must have really boring life if bashing head to random person firewall gets them going.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 4/7/2019 at 11:37 AM, CASHNOW said:

Blocking all tor connections? Maybe this will get you going down the right road. https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/74443/is-there-a-way-to-block-all-tor-traffic-incident-on-my-public-servers

@CASHNOW any other option? I'm a true believer of TOR and I don't want to block all connections. So far, it seems like it stopped, he/she gave up I hope.