Looking to make a game, anyone want to help?

Hello fellow gamers, I am looking to make a game (at this point that's as far as I have gotten). I would love to get some creative ideas and or just start a discussion. If anyone is interested in helping develop once there is a clear direction that would be great. I do know that I am using unity so if anyone is even somewhat literate in C sharp that would be great (i cant code for s**t btw) so ya I'd love to start talking about some ideas. 

Jackson.

RTX on, new hotness

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

RTX on, new hotness

What?

2 minutes ago, Jaxzzzzz said:

What?

trace a ray my dude

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

9 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

trace a ray my dude

Adding rtx support is not my main priority

Just now, Jaxzzzzz said:

Adding rtx support is not my main priority

With DXR support as a native part of DX12, it's not so hard to implement, and it can be used in very creative ways, not just for pretty graphics. It can be used to determine sightlines around complex objects, and instead of demanding many gigarays, it can be far simpler. This can be leveraged to create more robust AI and computer opponents.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

With DXR support as a native part of DX12, it's not so hard to implement, and it can be used in very creative ways, not just for pretty graphics. It can be used to determine sightlines around complex objects, and instead of demanding many gigarays, it can be far simpler. This can be leveraged to create more robust AI and computer opponents.

again not really thinking about that right now, id love it if I could get some helpful feedback 

23 minutes ago, Jaxzzzzz said:

Hello fellow gamers, I am looking to make a game (at this point that's as far as I have gotten). I would love to get some creative ideas and or just start a discussion. If anyone is interested in helping develop once there is a clear direction that would be great. I do know that I am using unity so if anyone is even somewhat literate in C sharp that would be great (i cant code for s**t btw) so ya I'd love to start talking about some ideas. 

Jackson.

What do you need? I can do 3d modeling (somewhat) and kinda do scripting (not fluent, but if I have the API in front of me and I have the time I need, I can figure it out) I can also do animations pretty good and I know my way around blender, photoshop, and I am good in the unity editor 

Plus, I am good at organizing assets and keeping everything tidy in the editor (I have OCD, so I am good at keeping things like cables and such tidy IRL too)

i am 15 so just have to throw that in there just in case you do not want teens working on it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

7 minutes ago, Jaxzzzzz said:

again not really thinking about that right now, id love it if I could get some helpful feedback 

I was just thinking about somewhat foundational stuff like cool mechanics, were you more interested in talking aobut stuff like theme or character design? what kind of genre are you most interested in? 

Primary PC:

If you don't even have idea about what game should be, like nothing, maybe apply for a job in some other dev studio. Problem with recruiting is that others need to share your interest in the making games in general, or more likely the game YOU want to make. Otherwise they'd be wasting money and time for nothing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

What do you need? I can do 3d modeling (somewhat) and kinda do scripting (not fluent, but if I have the API in front of me and I have the time I need, I can figure it out) I can also do animations pretty good and I know my way around blender, photoshop, and I am good in the unity editor 

Plus, I am good at organizing assets and keeping everything tidy in the editor (I have OCD, so I am good at keeping things like cables and such tidy IRL too)

i am 15 so just have to throw that in there just in case you do not want teens working on it.

im 16 lol so your fine, as far as skills go, I could defenately use help in all areas but especially coding. 

8 hours ago, Jaxzzzzz said:

im 16 lol so your fine, as far as skills go, I could defenately use help in all areas but especially coding. 

Nice, so just Hmu if you get any ideas and I will help in any way I can 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

If you are using unity, you don't need to code if you aren't making anything too complex 

Sudo make me a sandwich