My graphics card does not "fully" work, pls help me.

So, my friend has a computer with does not have a graphics card. I gave my old card to him and went over there to intall it. It's a Geforce 960 2gb btw. When everything was plugged in and we fired up the pc I worked fine. Until we started CSGO and it would not start, it popped up a window how said that it did'nt work aswell with a lot of numbers, i don't remember. Then I started LOL with worked, we got into a game and everything. Just that it was an avrege of 2 fps. So o thougt that it might be the drivers who needed an update but when i had downloaded the update, i wasn't compatable for some reason... I don't know what to do fron here, pls help me!

With regards... 

3 minutes ago, FilleManet said:

So, my friend has a computer with does not have a graphics card. I gave my old card to him and went over there to intall it. It's a Geforce 960 2gb btw. When everything was plugged in and we fired up the pc I worked fine. Until we started CSGO and it would not start, it popped up a window how said that it did'nt work aswell with a lot of numbers, i don't remember. Then I started LOL with worked, we got into a game and everything. Just that it was an avrege of 2 fps. So o thougt that it might be the drivers who needed an update but when i had downloaded the update, i wasn't compatable for some reason... I don't know what to do fron here, pls help me!

With regards... 

did you download drivers with geforce experience?

1 minute ago, _d0nut said:

did you download drivers with geforce experience?

I installed it from nvidias wedsite

1 minute ago, Alexsolo said:

Is your monitor plugged into the graphics card? Or is it plugged into a video output on the motherboard?

It's plugged into the graphics card

Just now, Alexsolo said:

Did you plug in the 6pin PCIe power connector from power supply to the GPU?

Yes

Just now, Alexsolo said:

could you provide the error code exactly? perhaps next time you're with your friend...

It would give a better indication of the source of the problem. 

Sure, wont happen today tho...

Maybe you have HDMI and DVI plugged in, maybe try unplugging the HDMI cord?