Black screen only with concole

Justis1

Hello, recently I've got a problem with my pc. When logging in I'm greeted with cmd with C:\WINDOWS\system32 and nothing else loading.

No programs, no explorer, not even sound drivers start.

It seems like all autoruns including system ones dose not load.

Writing "explorer" to cmd does fix the issue (start/resumes to load drivers/programs).

When logging in to newly made account this problem don't appear.

I've tried solutions form this this thread (shell = explorer.exe).

Does anyone know fix this without making new account or reinstalling\resetting windows?

Things I tried and did not help:

1. sfc /scannow

2. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. looking it "RunOnce" registry is empty

4. adding new explorer.exe as autorun

While I'm sure there might be a way to bypass this, like somehow managing to boot onto safe mode, you also have to consider the time you're investing in this and whether or not it wouldn't just be faster to simply use a Linux's live Installation disc/USB to access and backup your data, before simply reinstalling windows. The whole process shouldn't take more than 2 hours to be back up and running at essentially the same place you left at.

Just don't forget things like the Local (%LOCALAPPDATA%) and Roaming(%APPDATA%) folder where many save files, browser bookmarks and what not are saved in, along with you documents.

Just the fact that you've somehow managed to get that issue, goes to show something went wrong with your Windows' install.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Wouldn'd it be user account/registry related because making new user account doesn't have this problem.