"Liam" - To Honor My Son

AmpedUpDad

A little over two weeks ago, my wife and I lost our second son to a miscarriage. This build is to honor him. It is a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White with all white fans. The fans have a halo looking effect to me, so I feel it's fitting to honor our angel son with this build.

Enjoy.

The first picture is the old build that I did 6+ years ago. I was new to building pcs and I had never heard of cable management...lol.

The second picture is from the Friday after the miscarriage. I only had 5 of the fans and the AIO had not yet been purchased.

The last picture is from tonight. I am not 100% satisfied with the end result, but I know I will be switching out the mobo/cpu/ram in a few months time when Ryzen 3000 comes out.

It's not perfect, but it's mine.

Specs in my signature.

oldpc3.jpg

newpc.jpg

Resized_20190327_210932(1).jpeg

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

Really sorry to hear about that, hope you all are doing okay

Thoughts on the build though;

I really like the white LED's in the fans on the white case, though I can't imagine it's too quiet

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Really sorry to hear about that, hope you all are doing okay

Thoughts on the build though;

I really like the white LED's in the fans on the white case, though I can't imagine it's too quiet

With my headphones on, it's not that bad.

I don't really have an issue with sound, tbh.

Plus, if it's anything like what my son would have been, this is quiet in comparison. ?

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

So sorry for your loss.

Brilliant way to honor him though, I can't imagine him being disappointed.

#DadOfTheYear

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

So sorry for your loss.

Brilliant way to honor him though, I can't imagine him being disappointed.

#DadOfTheYear

Thanks. I appreciate it.

8 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Damn, that must've been rough as shit to find that out.

Have a like for your troubles.

Very rough. My wife and I are trying to turn it into positives.

Thanks.

sorry to here about that but at lease his memory will live on throough that computer and form post about said computer

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:04 PM, AmpedUpDad said:

<snip>

From one dad to another... Stay strong, your doing well. And well done with the rig.

? 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, SansVarnic said:

From one dad to another... Stay strong, your doing well. And well done with the rig.

? 

Thanks. I appreciate it. :)