Is this worth the money?

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/DrPotatoe/saved/#view=2GyD23

i dont know where you live but this would be a good deal where i come from

above the pc i made (that you wish to buy) is another list that is $600 more but better (where i come from)

this $1000 pc would be $3000 (where i live)

this would be a good deal (but i dont know where you live)

It's really not that bad of a setup. Try to get it as low as you can, offer like $800 and see what they say, maybe you'll get it for $900.

And I only say it's decent because of the 1440p monitor (which I didn't research but their not usually cheap). If you don't mind 1080p then I can put together a better build for you with pcpartpicker.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

9 minutes ago, _Elon_ said:

above the pc i made (that you wish to buy) is another list that is $600 more but better (where i come from)

this $1000 pc would be $3000 (where i live)

I live right in the city where that listing is. 

2 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

It's really not that bad of a setup. Try to get it as low as you can, offer like $800 and see what they say, maybe you'll get it for $900.

And I only say it's decent because of the 1440p monitor (which I didn't research but their not usually cheap). If you don't mind 1080p then I can put together a better build for you with pcpartpicker.

And sure, I would like to see a list that you could make that is similar or better than the setup in the ad. 

depends what you mean "last more then 3 years", sure it will physically run for more then 3 years but 3 years playing the latest games at high resolution and high refresh rate like 1440p 144hz probably not, doubt a 1070 could do that with a current games (outside of E-sports titles), definitely not new games 3 years from now.

honestly not seeing the value, right now you could go to your Microcenter in Houston and get a Ryzen 5 1600 and a Motherboard for like $150, go on Newegg and buy a BRAND NEW Vega 56 (Gigabyte model) for like $260-270 (per the email I deleted today) through another $300 at RAM, PSU and CPU cooler if you really felt the need for a AIO ($200 if you use the stock cooler), another $100 for that same case, all together not counting the monitor you could build a NEW PC that performs similarly for $900 and have all the parts warranties that come with buying the parts yourself.

1 minute ago, _Elon_ said:

its $3000 (where i live)

well he posted a listing for the Houston Texas Craigslist so assuming in that area.

2 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

depends what you mean "last more then 3 years", sure it will physically run for more then 3 years but 3 years playing the latest games at high resolution and high refresh rate like 1440p 144hz probably not, doubt a 1070 could do that with a current games (outside of E-sports titles), definitely not new games 3 years from now.

honestly not seeing the value, right now you could go to your Microcenter in Houston and get a Ryzen 5 1600 and a Motherboard for like $150, go on Newegg and buy a BRAND NEW Vega 56 (Gigabyte model) for like $260-270 (per the email I deleted today) through another $300 at RAM, PSU and CPU cooler if you really felt the need for a AIO ($200 if you use the stock cooler), another $100 for that same case, all together not counting the monitor you could build a NEW PC that performs similarly for $900 and have all the parts warranties that come with buying the parts yourself.

well he posted a listing for the Houston Texas Craigslist so assuming in that area.

Hey I have a quick question, but I own an EVGA GTX 1060 FTW 3GB. So I was wondering how much i could sell it for? I have never overclocked it and I have had it for about 5 or 6 months. 

3 minutes ago, FireNinja743 said:

Hey I have a quick question, but I own an EVGA GTX 1060 FTW 3GB. So I was wondering how much i could sell it for? I have never overclocked it and I have had it for about 5 or 6 months. 

looking at SOLD listings on Ebay for 1060 3GB aside from some random outliers that are frankly INSANE the average price of 1060 3GB cards seams to be $100 plus or minus $20

14 minutes ago, FireNinja743 said:

And sure, I would like to see a list that you could make that is similar or better than the setup in the ad. 

If you can get to a Micro Center like mentioned above, you can get a sick deal on a 1600X/2600 Ryzen and motherboard. They have good deals on almost everything.. 

Here's a quick pcpartpicker.com.. Just remember, you can get cheaper at Micro Center. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium

2 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

If you can get to a Micro Center like mentioned above, you can get a sick deal on a 1600X/2600 Ryzen and motherboard. They have good deals on almost everything.. 

Here's a quick pcpartpicker.com.. Just remember, you can get cheaper at Micro Center. 

Ryzen 5 1600 at Microcenter is literally HALF the price of the 2600 you have listed in your parts and you can get a B350 board for about half that cost, I checked the Houston Microcenter, they have an Open Box (NO I/O shield) Asus B350-F for 60 something bucks and if you buy that (as I understand it, they even do this on Open Box items) with the 1600 you get the $30 combo discount and you are out the door with CPU AND MOBO for the cost of the MOBO in your parts list. with a deal like that I just can't suggest anyone close to a microcenter buy a 2600.

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

Ryzen 5 1600 at Microcenter is literally HALF the price of the 2600 you have listed in your parts and you can get a B350 board for about half that cost, I checked the Houston Microcenter, they have an Open Box (NO I/O shield) Asus B350-F for 60 something bucks and if you buy that (as I understand it, they even do this on Open Box items) with the 1600 you get the $30 combo discount and you are out the door with CPU AND MOBO for the cost of the MOBO in your parts list. with a deal like that I just can't suggest anyone close to a microcenter buy a 2600.

That's pretty much what I meant. I couldn't remember if it was 1600x or 1600..but ya.. Micro Center lol. Go there.