Could we get a Scrapyard Wars Season 8?

YBN

Not sure if this is the right section to post this as I have just signed up but watching the newest video (The ALL-EBAY PC) has reminded me.

I love Scrapyard Wars, I think it's the best series and videos on the channel. Binged all of them like a month ago and absolutely loved it. Can we get more?

Thanks.

I think they mention this in the wan show, they have a cool idea for a new season but they have no sponsor to actually make it happen.

it would be awesome to have it back.

It’s their most popular show. They will. Don’t worry. 

1 hour ago, fpo said:

It’s their most popular show. They will. Don’t worry. 

Actually there was talk about canceling, but they mentioned on a recent WAN Show that there are plans for at least one more season. I think they're just having trouble with a sponsor. It's an expensive series.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Kickstart it!
I would contribute at least 5$. I love scrapyard wars.

Would be even better to let them go to another country and have a rule that forbids shipping at all. Would be hilarous to see them struggling to get parts by talking with natives who aren't fluent in english.

"Can you build a pc in your vacation overseas? Let's find out!"

• 4 months later...

I think it would be cool to do a competition using actual scrap pc parts they have to fix. Either using broken parts they already have or having to but non-working parts and make them work again. Few component exceptions, CPU and Ram and other non repairable components. 

On 3/26/2019 at 4:09 PM, Retorak said:

Kickstart it!
I would contribute at least 5$. I love scrapyard wars.

Would be even better to let them go to another country and have a rule that forbids shipping at all. Would be hilarous to see them struggling to get parts by talking with natives who aren't fluent in english.

"Can you build a pc in your vacation overseas? Let's find out!"

They've always said it's not so much the monetary cost of scrapyard wars that makes it hard but the time investment. It takes much longer than a lot of other videos and also takes up a lot of manhours. They end up needing at least 2 LMG hosts, plus camera operators for both teams, and it disrupts the other videos they need to put out because they have to focus so many people on Scrapyard Wars.

That being said, with how many well liked hosts LMG now has (way more than just Linus and Luke) with James, Riley, Anthony, Alex and Jake to name a few, I think they could do it. The only thing they might have trouble with would be camera operators since it seems to be mostly Brandon and David that do a lot of the camera stuff (I may be wrong) so it might be hard to continue consistent uploading during filming which they'd need to do.

I would really like to see them struggle with building PCs in the UK (esp. Scotland. Our used market SUUUUUUUCKS) but could also be interesting to see them do it somewhere that doesn't speak English (or maybe French since Canada).

Frankly I don't really care as long as we get Scrapyard Wars again. What might be really cool actually is to do a bigger than ever Scrapyard Wars where they have more than 2 teams. Get Jay, Kyle and Paul up from LA, get Dmitri and Eber over, Greg from Science Studio, maybe even Steve from GN and Wendall from Level 1 Techs. A lot of those guys have camera operators they could bring along to lighten the load on LMG. I'm sure they'd never manage to find a time everyone could do but it could be really fun to see everyone there because most of us only see that level of interaction in the LTX VODs

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||