FREE $14.99 Elder Scrolls Game March 25th

Paul Rudd

You link it on steam but its not free on steam :/

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

12 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

You link it on steam but its not free on steam :/

It's on Bethesda.net apparently 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

You link it on steam but its not free on steam

I just provided the Steam link to show the price and information about the game. If you want the Steam key, it usually goes on sale for around $4.99 during most major sales. The next major sale is the Spring sale which is just around the corner. If you don't want to wait you can always hit up GameBillet. It's currently $6.98 there. Here is the link... Morrowind GB. If you want an even cheaper price, a Steam key for Morrowind is currently $5.59 on eBay. I recommend either waiting for the Spring sale or just download the game from the original post above. Why does it have to be a Steam key?

5 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

It's on Bethesda.net apparently 

24 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

It's not working, keeps telling me that "It can't be redeemed on bethesda" only on the Elder Scrolls site and yet...I'm on the Elder Scrolls site...

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

3 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

It's not working, keeps telling me that "It can't be redeemed on bethesda" only on the Elder Scrolls site and yet...I'm on the Elder Scrolls site...

That could mean people have already ate em' all up. Oh well. Maybe they will resupply but I doubt it. However, a lot of the times a game is given out for free for just one day, it's very possible we will see Steam keys given out on Humble or Steam itself in the very near future. GOG may be a possibility as well.

1 minute ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Why does it have to be a Steam key?

bECaUSe aNTi CONsuMerS!!!11!1!

/s

It's just way more convenient to have on Steam.

1 minute ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

I'm guessing the servers are having trouble; I can't create an account at the moment and keep getting this error:

image.png.5a758d151b1b93305224a1d959fe720f.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

bECaUSe aNTi CONsuMerS!!!11!1!/s

Not sure what you mean by this.

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

It's just way more convenient to have on Steam.

How so? I mean, the original game came on CD which you install without the need for any launcher. How is that not convenient?

2 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I'm guessing the servers are having trouble; I can't create an account at the moment and keep getting this error:

Most likely. A game of this quality is gonna get got fast.

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

-snip-

That's what I was thinking, I reset my password 3 times now because it kept telling me it was wrong. Made a new account and was met with the same problem despite me being logged in lmao.

>Bethesda gives code

>You can't redeem thru Bethesda

>Redeem thru elder scrolls

>Elder Scrolls redemption is the same as Bethesda redemption.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

5 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

That's what I was thinking, I reset my password 3 times now because it kept telling me it was wrong. Made a new account and was met with the same problem despite me being logged in lmao.

>Bethesda gives code

>You can't redeem thru Bethesda

>Redeem thru elder scrolls

>Elder Scrolls redemption is the same as Bethesda redemption.

As long as multiple people go through this same error process and report it to Bethesda, it gives them more of a possibility to give away Steam keys in the future like I mentioned above. So be sure to report this error. Also, when you're signed into Bethesda, click on ALL games in your library and see if it says "not installed" under Morrowind. This is a good thing and when you click on Morrowind, it should give you the option to install the game.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Not sure what you mean by this.

It was a joke refering to people complaining about EGS being anti consumer, basically because it has games not on Steam

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

It was a joke refering to people complaining about EGS being anti consumer, basically because it has games not on Steam

Still not understanding what anti consumer means. I know a consumer is a person who buys things for personal use. I'm not sure what you mean by someone or something being against that.

Still not understanding what anti consumer means. I know a consumer is a person who buys things for personal use. I'm not sure what you mean by someone or something being against that.

Lmao. I'm not trying to be demeaning but it's kinda obvious what anti-consumer means. It's something that works against the general interests or benefits of a consumer.

The Louvre

Just now, Hotseff said:

I looked it up and you have to redeem the code TES25TH-MORROWIND on Bethesda's storefront

Of course.

I'm just joking, but I was refering to people complaining (in the past, but especially more now) about some games not being available (or in this case free for a limited time) on Steam. People complaining about having to choose EGS specifically, although that site has nothing to do with this free game of course.

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I was refering to people complaining (in the past, but especially more now) about some games not being available (or in this case free for a limited time) on Steam. People complaining about having to choose EGS specifically, although that site has nothing to do with this free game of course.

Why worry about random peoples complaints in the first place? Games are created to play. Play them or don't play them.

2 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

It's something that works against the general interests or benefits of a consumer.

How is Bethesda against the general interests or benefits of a consumer?

Just now, Dr. Historic Low said:

Why worry about random peoples complaints in the first place?

I'm not really, I was just making a dumb joke.

But why shouldn't people worry about that? If 'everyone' were to be complaining about thing X and you disagreed with those people and didn't voice your opinion.. Wouldn't the company only see 1 side of the argument about thing X?

This is of course hypothetical, I am not saying anything really with the line written down above, but to not be allowed to have an opinion on people's complaints seems counter intuitive.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

How is Bethesda against the general interests or benefits of a consumer?

Omg, you're not understanding...He was making a joke and you're not getting it at all. Because people criticize them for not releasing certain games to Steam. Most people use and enjoy Steam so it benefits the consumer when they have the ability to use it on Steam because the community is more expansive and the service is used more in general.

The Louvre

2 minutes ago, Minibois said:

-snip-

@Dr. Historic Low is Todd Howard on an alt account.

The Louvre

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

-snip-

1 hour ago, Shreyas1 said:

-snip-

56 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

-snip-

35 minutes ago, Hotseff said:

-snip-

Looks like my calculations are pointing towards being correct. Fanatical and GreenManGaming just posted Morrowind at $7.50 on their website less than an hour ago. GOG, Humble and Steam should be in line next and at a better price hopefully. Fanatical and GMG have been having pitiful pricings lately. Humble too.

12 minutes ago, Minibois said:

But why shouldn't people worry about that? If 'everyone' were to be complaining about thing X and you disagreed with those people and didn't voice your opinion.. Wouldn't the company only see 1 side of the argument about thing X?

Why have arguments?(aside from this question, I'm hoping this is a mere discussion)

12 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I am not saying anything really with the line written down above, but to not be allowed to have an opinion on people's complaints seems counter intuitive.

Anyone can have any opinion they wish. I'm saying, why be involved with these opinions in the first place?

10 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Omg, you're not understanding...He was making a joke and you're not getting it at all. Because people criticize them for not releasing certain games to Steam. Most people use and enjoy Steam so it benefits the consumer when they have the ability to use it on Steam because the community is more expansive and the service is used more in general.

I said I was not understanding. I use Steam. I use Bethesda. I'm not seeing why I would care about people complaining that a game doesn't release on one platform or the other. If you have both platforms, the games can easily and conveniently be played from one or the other. When a game can be played, that is a benefit in itself.

9 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Todd Howard

Who is Todd Howard? I'm certainly not whoever that is. 

Just now, Dr. Historic Low said:

Why have arguments?

Anyone can have any opinion they wish. I'm saying, why be involved with these opinions in the first place?

I said I was not understanding. I use Steam. I use Bethesda. I'm not seeing why I would care about people complaining that a game doesn't release on one platform or the other. If you have both platforms, the games can easily and conveniently be played from one or the other. When a game can be played, that is a benefit in itself.

Who is Todd Howard? I'm certainly not whoever that is. 

Again, you're failing to understand and act smart about it so we'll leave it at that. If you don't even know who Todd Howard is I don't know how you can make arguments for Bethesda.

The Louvre

6 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

If you don't even know who Todd Howard is I don't know how you can make arguments for Bethesda.

When did I make an argument for Bethesda? And I just Googled Todd Howard. I know who he is. Just didn't remember his name exactly. If I act smart, that's because I'm pretty dumb. Which means I'm not smart. So I may act smart at times since I'm already dumb. I do know one thing, not once did I make an argument for Bethesda.

All I did was post a link to a free game of theirs and random people commented on it. So I responded to these people with questions and discussions.