Linus can we get YouTube exclusive videos

Ryanwake

I have noticed if I watch ever video on floodplain I don't get your videos on YouTube recommended to me.

so I've ended up binging your videos on float plane once a week so I get to watch at least some of them on YouTube.

it works as intended but often times several days when there aren't any new videos on YouTube, because I'm waiting until there's enough content on float plane for me to consider watching it for half an hour.

but exclusive YouTube videos would fix this problem, I've been wanting more videos from you, but videos a day might slow your subscriber growth.

Maybe another Channel could get some videos like channel super fun.

43 minutes ago, Ryanwake said:

Maybe another Channel could get some videos like channel super fun.

never going to happen. linus outright said that anybody can do whatever the hell they want to do on CSF, and use any ad money from there. nobody cares about that channel. 

>1 video per day is not going to happen. the team is already working full time to get 1/day. they might do it after this next wave of recruitment but no commitments. floatplane is mainly meant as an extra revenue source and LTT spreading out their wings for stability. (literally why it is called floatplane)

Edited by Saksham

There just was YT exclusive livestream. Or at least its not available on FP anywhere.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So what 3x TL & 2x TQ a week aren't enough on top of the 6 weekly videos, 1 dedicated live stream, plus whatever else they decide to live stream is enough for you? That's 12 videos a week, almost 2 per day mate.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

2 hours ago, Virus__ said:

So what 3x TL & 2x TQ a week aren't enough on top of the 6 weekly videos, 1 dedicated live stream, plus whatever else they decide to live stream is enough for you? That's 12 videos a week, almost 2 per day mate.

yea.. i thought that there waas something wrong with 1 par day (it seemed off for some reason)