My pc crashes everynow and then

Devak

so my system crashes rarely but ive tried all of the solutions and nothing is working  i got a Ryzen 5 2400g gigabyte B450 aorus pro wifi WD blue HDD 7200 RPM WD green 240gb SSD and a RX 470 4gb and im using windows 10 havent done OC can anyone help me fix this problem its really annoying im using the current version of windows btw 

I bet it's because of winbloat 10

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

On 3/24/2019 at 12:25 AM, vK 3 1 RON said:

What's your PSU? 

i got a antec VP 600 watt 80+ gold cert 

6 hours ago, Devak said:

what u mean by that?

He is probably talking about all the non-essentials that Windows 10 installs -the apps are just one thing among the many.

As to the crashes...

Is it just a lock up and reboot crash?

Or BSOD crashes and reboots or shuts down?

Complete system shut down crashes?

Is there a time where it occurs more than most -like does it occur when browsing the web or when gaming ect.?

If one where it reboots does the POST indicate any hardware error?

If BSOD does happen does it give the exact nature of the crash?

Have you check the hard drive health? If not check with the Crystal Disk Info program.

Current computers:

Primary Computer (In Progress):

Spoiler

SUBJECT TO CHANGE

CASE: ROSEWIL THOR V2 Black

CPU:

Motherboard:

GPU: SAPPHIRE VEGA 56 -TBU RTX 2070 SUPER

RAM: 48 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX
PSU: SEASONIC PRIME 1300 W GOLD

STORAGE: 4x SEAGATE EXOS 4TB | Sans Digital HDD 5-Bay Rack | Sisun IDE SATA HDD Docking Station 

SOUND SYSTEM: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound via Vantec USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter  

MOUSE: 16000DPI GAMING MOUSE

KEYBOARD: -PENDING-

MONITOR: -PENDING- AOC AGON AG241QX 24" -PENDING-

COOLING:  CPU: Noctua NH-D15 -3x NF-F12 Fan MOD || 10-12X NF-F12 || EXHAUST: 3x NA-A12x25

LAST UPDATED 4/29/20

Secondary Computer:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8370 Black Edition 

Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Omega Core Edition 

RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX Savage 1600MHz DDR3
PSU: Antec High Current Gamer HCG-900W

STORAGE: 5x Western Digital Black 2TB - WD2003FZEX | Sans Digital HDD 5-Bay Rack | Sisun IDE SATA HDD Docking Station 

SOUND SYSTEM: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound via Vantec USB External 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter  

MOUSE: PUREX 2400 DPI Wired Laser Gaming Mouse

KEYBOARD: DBPOWER 104 Key -3 Backlit -I KNOW! Linus doesn't approve -I have glued it to the desk and it works well for my needs.

MONITOR: ASUS VS247H-P 24 Inch 

COOLING: CPU: Noctua NH-D14 -3x NF-F12 Fan MOD || 10-12X NF-F12 || EXHAUST: 3x NA-A12x25

GRAPHICS: 2x NF12s fans on graphics card + 2x NF-F12s & 1x NA-A12x25 in Fan box | 1x Vantec SP-FC70-BL Spectrum System Fan Cards

On 3/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, kingknightrider said:

He is probably talking about all the non-essentials that Windows 10 installs -the apps are just one thing among the many.

As to the crashes...

Is it just a lock up and reboot crash?

Or BSOD crashes and reboots or shuts down?

Complete system shut down crashes?

Is there a time where it occurs more than most -like does it occur when browsing the web or when gaming ect.?

If one where it reboots does the POST indicate any hardware error?

If BSOD does happen does it give the exact nature of the crash?

Have you check the hard drive health? If not check with the Crystal Disk Info program.

so the crash is a blue screen of death and it just restarts i get a different error everytime sometimes the same one but i cannot remember wich error code it gave me it used to happen very offen actually but now it rarely happens i have all the latest drivers i have everything updated im using the latest version of windows 10 this all started actually when i bought the second RAM stick to complete 16gb of it it started offen the crash but then rarely so i think its not the RAM causing the issue because the crash now isnt offen and i dont think the RAM stick is causing it because it would not make sense for it to crash offen at first and then rarely but is it possible? and it crashes whenever im doing anything if its gaming or browsing or whatever i do it just crashes and then if i enter the BIOS while holding the power button for 1 min i get a msg ill post a picture

i havent touched anything in the BIOS apart from configuring the clock speeds of the RAM and CPU thats it