Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New phone battery failing status

So i just bought a new batter for my phone and replace it and everything ia fine but the only problem is that the battery status isn't working properly.

I even calibrate it (without root) several times but the status is like staying in 100% for a long time then redusing normaly and then suddenly at 40% jumbes to 6% .

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, KhakiHat said:

Was the battery 100% new?

No it wasn't

8 hours ago, FlamY said:

No it wasn't

Very well could just be a faulty battery.

if you bought a random battery off ebay and is not official then is not the battery fault its the quality of the battery

lives on

BAKABT

2 hours ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

if you bought a random battery off ebay and is not official then is not the battery fault its the quality of the battery

I actually bought the original from a cheap shop around here. Could it be faulty?

24 minutes ago, FlamY said:

I actually bought the original from a cheap shop around here. Could it be faulty?

what phone is it that shop probably sauced its battery from those cheap Chinese battery, unless you get it directly from the company that made the phone i would be very skeptical.  

lives on

BAKABT

1 hour ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

what phone is it that shop probably sauced its battery from those cheap Chinese battery, unless you get it directly from the company that made the phone i would be very skeptical.  

The phone is p8 lite 2017 and the batter was from a reseller

hmm ok it might be a faulty battery, return it get another one see if that will fix it. Other then that see if contacting Huawei will do anything, if its still in warranty they might just replace it for free, other then that i dunno.

PS: calibrating battery could do more harm to it but in your case its understandable. 

lives on

BAKABT

34 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

hmm ok it might be a faulty battery, return it get another one see if that will fix it. Other then that see if contacting Huawei will do anything, if its still in warranty they might just replace it for free, other then that i dunno.

PS: calibrating battery could do more harm to it but in your case its understandable. 

Okay, thank you a lot!!!