IS THIS A GOOD COOLER? I WANT TO BUY IT (LINK IN DESCRIPTION)

Are you trying to sell us the cooler?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Are you trying to sell us the cooler?

I WANT TO BUY IT. IS IT RELIABLE?

8 minutes ago, Rezoan said:

It looks like it will perform very well, but we don't actually know anything about the quality, there's standards when it comes to market Air Coolers, but Aliexpress doesn't fall in any standard

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Its one of those chinese aftermarket cooler with low quality fans..just get something from noctua,be quiet or cryorig as we don't know how that thing perform as no one has ever review it

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

12 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

AND THERE'S NO NEED FOR CAPS

WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

In all seriousness I'm going to try and sound as not racist as possible here. He's probably in a country where Ali Express is very accessible to him compared to other options but either way that cooler looks sketchy as fuck. I wouldn't trust something called the "D-Ringer" sounds like you're asking for trouble there.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

2 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

In all seriousness I'm going to try and sound as not racist as possible here. He's probably in a country where Ali Express is very accessible to him compared to other options but either way that cooler looks sketchy as fuck. I wouldn't trust something called the "D-Ringer" sounds like you're asking for trouble there.

i mean, it looks too good to be true for me

but that could just be me

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

i mean, it looks too good to be true for me

but that could just be me

At the end of the day you're looking at a simple cheap cooler design that is mass produced all over china and they put 3 cheap fans on it. It probably costs them pennies to make.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

11 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

the af41 is just ... too much xD

it was cryorig's april fools joke

hence the name af41

7 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

it was cryorig's april fools joke

hence the name af41

well i dun fcked up xD lol

they got me early and late at the same time :D

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

2 hours ago, Rezoan said:

Heatsinks pretty much never die but China fans are a dice toss in quality

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

That thing is going to be louder than a DC-9 with no hush kit. 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

4 hours ago, Oalei said:

You never know when you never try. If its cheap enough that you can just throw it away why not try it? 

Good point ?

5 hours ago, aisle9 said:

That thing is going to be louder than a DC-9 with no hush kit. 

Are you refering to 3 fans or the fan quality? Would it be quieter if I replace them with silent fans later?

14 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Heatsinks pretty much never die but China fans are a dice toss in quality

So, if i change the fans later, it will be ok?

15 hours ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

Yes aliexpress is easy to access here & to be honest, price attracted me the most. Its a good bang for buck. Even if the quality turns out to be bad, i can just throw it away. My only concern is if the fans going to last long time & work silently!

15 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Its one of those chinese aftermarket cooler with low quality fans..just get something from noctua,be quiet or cryorig as we don't know how that thing perform as no one has ever review it

Reviews on aliexpress are so far so good, but no one is talking there whether the fans are silent or not. Thats my only concern.

6 minutes ago, Rezoan said:

Reviews on aliexpress are so far so good, but no one is talking there whether the fans are silent or not. Thats my only concern.

Reviews are probably Rigged (I could be entirely wrong here) . I see some that say the Heatsink is worn out or something along those lines, but if its just loud that worrying you get a new fan.

28 minutes ago, Rezoan said:

thats not the reviews that i mean..i mean review from.independent website such as tomshardware,pcperspective,hardocp,kitguru,guru3d,etc

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 hours ago, Rezoan said:

So, if i change the fans later, it will be ok?

Sure

Builds:

Spoiler

• 3 months later...

This cooler is sold in Amazon prime right now , can someone asks Linus to check it ?.