Can't enter profile info

Johnvosh

I've tried three times today to enter profile information such as my location, job, and fill out all the info for my system. I then click save and it brings me to my main profile page and it is blank. I click on edit profile again and nothing, everything is all blank.... Please help

If you just edit one field, does that work? If not, what field and what value did you try?

HTTP/2 203

33 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you just edit one field, does that work? If not, what field and what value did you try?

Nope, doesn't matter if I edit just one field of many. Tried filling out all my system info, job, location and nothing is working.

4 minutes ago, Johnvosh said:

Nope, doesn't matter if I edit just one field of many. Tried filling out all my system info, job, location and nothing is working.

I was able to fill in all the fields that I tried for you, and they seem to have stuck (I've left CPU there). Can you try it again now, in case my editing has fixed something. If not, what exactly are you trying to enter in the fields?

HTTP/2 203

25 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I was able to fill in all the fields that I tried for you, and they seem to have stuck (I've left CPU there). Can you try it again now, in case my editing has fixed something. If not, what exactly are you trying to enter in the fields?

It seems to be working now. thank you