Cannabis in Canada

Elektra57
3 minutes ago, Animal901 said:

Weed grows natural, and heroine is manufactured.  Vapers were doing vitamin e, and that's bad!

not just vitamin e

but people want to ingest something that has never been studied

Darwinism

who knows what the streetside drug dealers are sprinkling in the weed, thats why lots are od'ing

draino

fentynol

baking soda

i thought with the epidemic, legalized stores would thrive, but the illegal black market is thriving too!

On 3/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, Elektra57 said:

Delete if not allowed. It is very taboo where I live. I live in the bible belt of the USA. In Canada do you just go to a shop and buy it? How does this work? Is it legal for touists?

When did Jesus ever say weed is sinful? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 hour ago, amdorintel said:

not just vitamin e

but people want to ingest something that has never been studied

Darwinism

who knows what the streetside drug dealers are sprinkling in the weed, thats why lots are od'ing

draino

fentynol

baking soda

i thought with the epidemic, legalized stores would thrive, but the illegal black market is thriving too!

Gotta love the sprinkles!!!!!

On 12/12/2019 at 9:34 PM, amdorintel said:

was commenting on something completely different then a little puff puff

something the religion's been suffering since before exiled war criminals. hence minors hence children

in the usa to drink is 21, but to puff da herb is 18?

how completely fucked up is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THC is a lot less harmful than alcohol. As far as bang for buck, addictiveness, and pros VS cons alcohol suxxxx!!! The main issues with THC are the stigma attached to it and the fact that it makes socializing harder, especially compared to booze. THC mellows you out or makes you laugh uncontrollably at best, and makes you paranoid/introspective/lazy at worst. So THC isn't the best for parties. You just end up with a bunch of tired lazy people on a couch munching on junk food, with a strong chance of somebody freaking out. 

And if kids puff, the worst that can happen is them eating piles of junk food and passing out. It's unlikely that they'll vandalize stuff or get in fights (like with booze). 

9 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

THC is a lot less harmful than alcohol. As far as bang for buck, addictiveness, and pros VS cons alcohol suxxxx!!! The main issues with THC are the stigma attached to it and the fact that it makes socializing harder, especially compared to booze. THC mellows you out or makes you laugh uncontrollably at best, and makes you paranoid/introspective/lazy at worst. So THC isn't the best for parties. You just end up with a bunch of tired lazy people on a couch munching on junk food, with a strong chance of somebody freaking out. 

And if kids puff, the worst that can happen is them eating piles of junk food and passing out. It's unlikely that they'll vandalize stuff or get in fights (like with booze). 

Just smoke sativa, then you shall see a party of people who all want to build and be creative!

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

On 12/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, Animal901 said:

18 to puff puff in usa.

Tobacco yes, weed I think it’s 21. Also if I remember correctly a state recently raised the smoking age to 21. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, DoctorNick said:

Just smoke sativa, then you shall see a party of people who all want to build and be creative!

Maybe someday! Unfortunately, I had to leave Canada for France to live a better life. I know that France is one of the biggest pot consumers on the planet, but it's still illegal there. And I'd have to smoke it outside my house for reasons. 

To follow up. We found a dispensary. The workers were super helpful finding what we wanted. It was a great experience. It was my first time (at a dispensary not using thc) , so I didn't know what to expect. We just showed our passports. Also learned a valuable lesson in needing to wait an hour after eating an edible before deciding to eat more. I thought it wasn't working and ate a second gummy and as soon as I did the first one kicked me in the butt. Fun night. Made the Ghost Tour even better and the poutine from Smokes was magical.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

An interesting article

https://canada-news.org/edmonton/5-people-charged-in-15m-money-laundering-case-involving-edmonton-company/

they wont do much time at all, so well worth the incarceration length depending on how much money they have hidden away.

Four directors and one employee of Moxipay Corporation, based in Edmonton, are facing criminal charges including laundering the proceeds of crime and trafficking, RCMP said Thursday.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, greenmax said:

The suppliers cant keep up with demand, there are shortages everywhere.

In some places. Not in Ontario though. Not since the very first week it went on sale.

Aside from that, every single licences grower has been expanding their facilities like mad. 

Price is still the predominant issue with black market prices dropping even further in some places. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 12/12/2019 at 9:34 PM, amdorintel said:

was commenting on something completely different then a little puff puff

something the religion's been suffering since before exiled war criminals. hence minors hence children

in the usa to drink is 21, but to puff da herb is 18?

how completely fucked up is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not screwed up. Alcohol is one of the most addictive and harmful substances out there. Herb is actually... less harmful and addictive. Actually, the world would be better off if most people replaced booze with herb. There would surely be fewer bar fights at the very least. 

5 hours ago, kokakolia said:

There would surely be fewer bar fights at the very least. 

Is that all?

Less murders, homicide, suicides, car crashes, less hospital visits, less ER visits.

Its quite the carnage liquid.

But hey its legal, so it "healthy"     ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, greenmax said:

Is that all?

Less murders, homicide, suicides, car crashes, less hospital visits, less ER visits.

Its quite the carnage liquid.

But hey its legal, so it "healthy"     ;)

Issue is you're confusing "use" with "abuse".

As it stands weed with just use alone vs a beer would cause more of ALL of those thing. Plus it's carcinogenic and in societies that are trying to stop people smoking tobacco it's a bit hypocritical to legalise weed which is very similar to tobacco chemically, just has more psychoactive components in it and doesn't have nicotine. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Strakalo said:

Is it possible to be addicted to Cannabis?

yes

I live in Vegas where it's legal just walk in show ID that's it cash only in u.s since it's not federally legal not sure in Canada but pretty sure you could use credit cards

10 hours ago, Strakalo said:

Is it possible to be addicted to Cannabis?

Kind of, yes. 

You can become psychologically addicted to it - same as gambling or sugar or gaming or chocolate milk or sex. 

But as far as I’m aware, you don’t develop a physical dependency on it, like you would something like alcohol or heroin. 

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

48 minutes ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

I live in Vegas where it's legal just walk in show ID that's it cash only in u.s since it's not federally legal not sure in Canada but pretty sure you could use credit cards

In Canada, you can pretty much use any nor

al payment method.