Help static noise coming from recordings

destructo570

I am hearing static from the audio reordings whenever I record something from the front audio ports.The ports on the back of my pc work fine.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600

Amd Rx580

8gig corsair vengeance ddr4 ram

corsair 550 watt psu

1tb hard drive + 240gb ssd

asus b450ma motherboard

I have latest audio drivers installed and Latest version of windows 10 (1809).

I recorded the audio and sent it to my phone to see if its playback problem but even in my phone the audio is coming with statics

Ps - I m using a splitter for my headphones.

Maybe your front I/O might be having issues. You should contact your case manufacturer and see if they might have a replacement for them. I know a few do. Also I'd reseat the front I/O cable that is on your motherboard too. 

Because the front panel use a long cable that runs from your motherboard all the way to the front of the case and if those cable are bad then it won't have a good EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference) shielding and because the signal that runs through those audio cable is an analog signal it will introduce static sounds.

Just use the back audio port or buy an external DAC/AMP combo the cheapest and decent one is the Fiio Q1 Mark 1 (original).

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Check that the cables from the front panels are plugged into the motherboard correctly and in the correct rotation use the manual that came with your motherboard or look online

Quit using front ports. They are more vulnerable to interference from other parts. You can check cables if they have kinks of anything else like that. But overall this is hardware issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv