LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" Bottom bezel gets hot af

LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" 144Hz QHD FreeSync VA Gaming Monitor 

2 days old, its been running all day freesync is enabled at 144hz and the bottom bezel is getting hot as fuck, it starting burning my hand after a few seconds i contacted LG and they said it needs to be serviced and if nothing is wrong with it they'll charge me a fee. Should i let it shit itself before i claim it on warranty or risk them saying nothing is wrong with it and get charged a fee?

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 3600,   Aorus X370 K7,   XPG 16GB 3200,   Gigabyte 2070 Windforce Corsair RM650x,   LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" 144Hz QHD FreeSync VA,   Kingston 120GB SSD,   Samsung 1TB 860 QVO,   2TB HDD,   Fractal Design Meshify C,   Corsair K63 Wireless,   Corsair Gaming M65 PRO,   Audio Technica ATH M50x,   Windows 10 ProCorsair H100x 240mm.  (◣_◢)

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 1600,   Noctua NH-L12S,   Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G,   ASUS Prime B350 Plus,   HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 (2666MHz - 1.3v),   SilverStone ET550-B,   Kingston 120GB SSD 2TB HDD,   Cougar MX330,   Windows 10 Pro.  (◣_◢)

• 4 months later...

I have the same monitor and the same issue,bottom right bezel is getting crazy hot, i contacted lg customer service and they told me the same thing, 

• 7 months later...

I'm about to order this monitor. Did you guys find any solution to overheating of bottom bezel? Is it safe to buy?

On 3/26/2020 at 8:48 PM, Chankey Pathak said:

I'm about to order this monitor. Did you guys find any solution to overheating of bottom bezel? Is it safe to buy?

I have the same monitor and have the same issue, have been using it for about 2 and half months and only just noticed it in the last couple of days while I've been working from home.

Other than the bezel getting hot I haven't had any issues with the monitor

• 7 months later...

I have the monitor. I thinks it is just the way it is. It's not so hot that in effects anything. But when you sit in front of it when it's cool in the room, you can feel it radiate a little. To me no biggie. I do not want the expense of shipping it anywhere for a fix or another monitor. I've had it since Oct 27 2020

• 1 year later...

I've been using this monitor for over a year now and the heating is persistent but it hasn't caused any damage to the screen. If you are really concerned about the heating, I'd recommend keeping the brightness levels low.