Upgrade a Laptop with an M.2

OmicronEta

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7AB8A29510&ignorebbr=1

I have been in the market for a new laptop lately as my old one is a P.O.S. whipping a grand ole i3-4030u. The one that has caught my attention is the one posted above, BUT there is one big thing that I would like to know. For context, my old laptop had a 500gb 5200rpm hard drive running windows 8. Later after I found a cheap 250gb 2.5" SSD, that I put a brand new copy of windows 10 on(I had one lying around after a failed pc build). Afterwards, I couldn't imagine booting up off of a hard drive ever again. So I was wondering( this laptop does have an M.2 ssd slot on it according to the reviews) if I could put a, say WD Blue 250gb in the slot could I move the os over and use the hard drive as a storage drive. Or would it be easier to wipe the drive and put my other license on the m.2 directly?

Home Base : Ryzen 5 2400G - ASROCK HDV R4.0 B450M -  Corsair Vengance Pro RGB 2x8GB @3200Mhz - Sapphire Pulse RX 5700XT - WB Black (2018) 500GB NVME SSD - 250GB WD (P.O.S.) HDD - 250GB LITEONIT SSD - Cougar MX330 ATX Tower - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GQ 750W Gold- Razer Deathaddder Elite - Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard