Corsair h100i LED burnt out. How long do I have?

Been runnin this baby on my 8350 since 2013 and I still get 120+ fps in CS:GO so what the hell. 

Anyway like the title says the led works sometimes but mostly doesn't. How long can I run this thing?

Actually on a possibly related note- my corsair void pro rgbs don't rgb. I don't care much cause I can't see them but hey, I did pay for it...

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I have heard of some h series out living their LED on the pumps.

Me being paranoid and not wanting the worst case, would just replace it rather than risk it.

But my rule of thumb would be as long as it is cooling the CPU, there is no need to worry. Just watch the temps and if it starts to get too hot on simple things or out of the norm on gaming, start looking at something new.

3 minutes ago, Puma911 said:

Been runnin this baby on my 8350 since 2013 and I still get 120+ fps in CS:GO so what the hell. 

Anyway like the title says the led works sometimes but mostly doesn't. How long can I run this thing?

Actually on a possibly related note- my corsair void pro rgbs don't rgb. I don't care much cause I can't see them but hey, I did pay for it...

if it's just the LED's and not the pump then you can still run it normally

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

well seeing as the led isn't whats pumping the coolant....

It is hard to say as the build quality and overall life of a led can be way shorter than the rest of the components. It can last a reasonable time, but i recommend that you start saving for a new one, if you find get an gamemax iceberg 240, it is cheap and have a really good performance

3 hours ago, Puma911 said:

If you have the LINK cable connected and running Corsair Link software, you can check on the pump temps and speed.  If everything is running ok, the system should run fine.  All pumps should last at least  years which is the length of the warranty.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/