What kind of phone should i get? (detail inside)

Ars3lyn

So I know that some can say that paying the highest amount of money for your phone is a way to go, however i want to hit the minimum of what i want in my phone then hitting that maximum power every other person wanted who is addicted to their phones. I am a gamer, but I never really gotten into certain games that require lots of power from my phone that i hope i can with the next phone (that you guys reccomend) without asking me how money i can provide to buy, I merely wanted to ask what kind of Core Processor, Ram, and Storage do i need to compute with what i wanted on my phone.

I know that 16 GB of storage isnt enough, and in most cases I am sure that the processor on my Alcatel phone isnt that good either (bearly can run CSR). My phone is an "Alcatel 5041C" by the way. I don't have much of a big deal when it comes to battery life (since i always have a portable charger on me at all times) and I want this phone to still have the based ideal on how it should input (meaning same button input like my previous phones) so if you can help me out that will be grateful.

Ideal Andriod below:
Storage: 32GB
Processor:?
Ram: 4gb+?
Screen size:?
This post will be edit to fit my ideal as we discuss it in the comment section

16 minutes ago, Ars3lyn said:

Storage: 128 gigs
Processor: snapdragon 855
Ram: 8 gigs
Screen size: ~6 inch 18:9

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

how much processing power is the Snapdragon 855?

5 minutes ago, Ars3lyn said:

how much processing power is the Snapdragon 855?

i haven't seen much testing from it, but it seems like it would be around the difference between a 835 and a 845

what that suppose to mean? I'm not smart enough to know and understand those values, so far all i knew is something like this for example: quad core,1.2GHz core processor. or something like that

"Quad Core 1.2 Ghz" gives you ZERO information about the actual performance.

All this information gives you, that there are 4 Cores, each clocking with 1.2 Ghz. How much actual performance that results in depends on th Chip architecture.

Just like Desktop CPUs. You can take a modern CPU, disable cores untill there are 4 left, and clock them manually to 3.0 Ghz.

Then you take a 11 year old 4-core CPU, clock it to 3 Ghz, and the modern CPU will be MUCH faster. Same amount of Cores, same Clock speed, but higher performance.

Snapdragon 855 is currently the newest Chip from Qualcomm, and it's the fastest Chip they have. This is pure High End, featured in very few new phones, like Xiaomi Mi 9.

How about you tell us first, how much your Budget is? No sense recommending you snapdragon 855 high end Phones, if you only want tos pend 200 dollar/euro.

It's best, if you set yourself a Budget, and find the best phone within that range for you ^^

1 hour ago, Darkseth said:

All this information gives you, that there are 4 Cores, each clocking with 1.2 Ghz. How much actual performance that results in depends on th Chip architecture.

Just like Desktop CPUs. You can take a modern CPU, disable cores untill there are 4 left, and clock them manually to 3.0 Ghz.

Then you take a 11 year old 4-core CPU, clock it to 3 Ghz, and the modern CPU will be MUCH faster. Same amount of Cores, same Clock speed, but higher performance.

Snapdragon 855 is currently the newest Chip from Qualcomm, and it's the fastest Chip they have. This is pure High End, featured in very few new phones, like Xiaomi Mi 9.

How about you tell us first, how much your Budget is? No sense recommending you snapdragon 855 high end Phones, if you only want tos pend 200 dollar/euro.

It's best, if you set yourself a Budget, and find the best phone within that range for you ^^

I wanted to know what i want before i get into the phone i can find and want, after all, even if i have a budget of it, i lack information of what i want and need, beside the fact on what i want on my phone, I am a gamer and I would hope to find one that isnt HIGH END like how that guy consider 

1 hour ago, Darkseth said:

well if you want a budget, 200 USD

I have 2 recommendations for you, 

1st would definitely  be the Poco F1, its cheap and  pretty powerful in terms of processing power. It's the best bang for the buck phone currently on the market,

it has:

processor: snapdragon 845(flagship phones from 2018 like samsung note 9 used this chip)

storage : 64gb/128gb

ram: 6gb

battery:4000 mah

price: around $300

also it has a notch and a headphone jack

And if you want something with lower price and performance , i would suggest you get Xiaomi Mi A2, it's one of the best budget phone out there currently, it has

processor: snapdragon 660(way inferior than sd845 but can run games at high easily, you can run PUBG mobile at 60fps) 

storage: 64gb

ram: 4gb

battery: 3000 mah

price: around $200

also it doesn't have a notch and the headphone jack is missing as well.

in addition to that Mi A2 runs on Android one(stock android)

Both these phones are great, if you look for other alternatives you wont find similar performance close to these phones for similar price, they also get frequent and latest updates from google

if you can spend little extra i say go for the Poco F1

4 minutes ago, Ritzkpl said:

1st would definitely  be the Poco F1, its cheap and  pretty powerful in terms of processing power. It's the best bang for the buck phone currently on the market,

it has:

processor: snapdragon 845(flagship phones from 2018 like samsung note 9 used this chip)

And if you want something with lower price and performance , i would suggest you get Xiaomi Mi A2, it's one of the best budget phone out there currently, it has

processor: snapdragon 660(way inferior than sd845 but can run games at high easily, you can run PUBG mobile at 60fps) 

Both these phones are great, if you look for other alternatives you wont find similar performance close to these phones for similar price, they also get frequent and latest updates from google

I totally agree with you. If OP can spend some money they should get the Poco F1. And if they are on a budget, they should just get the A2. It's cheaper now.

22 hours ago, Ars3lyn said:

well if you want a budget, 200 USD

Pocophone F1 is a nice one, if you can go up to that - however, if i'm correct, it doesn'ts upport all LTE bands from USA. so check that out first.

If they are officially Sold, Xiaomi A2 / A2 Lite are nice, or the Xiaomi Redmi Note series from 5 and above.

200 USD isn't really a high budget to work with.

Also, if it's a good price, Nokia 7 Plus is a very very decent phone, worth the Price.

On 3/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, Darkseth said:

Pocophone F1 is a nice one, if you can go up to that - however, if i'm correct, it doesn'ts upport all LTE bands from USA. so check that out first.

If they are officially Sold, Xiaomi A2 / A2 Lite are nice, or the Xiaomi Redmi Note series from 5 and above.

200 USD isn't really a high budget to work with.

Also, if it's a good price, Nokia 7 Plus is a very very decent phone, worth the Price.

On 3/12/2019 at 4:55 AM, Ritzkpl said:

it has:

thank you,