youtube videos and twitch lag, buffer, and sometimes just freeze when playing a game

im a little computer stupid so i need help with this problem and i will try to put all my specs.

processor- i7-7700k

ram- 16.0 GB

Radeon RX 480 Graphics 

i have 90 up and 90 down internet speed 

im using a VG245H gaming monitor as my main monitor but just a small T.V as my second display.

when ever i try to play a game and watch twitch, youtube, or any type of video it lags, buffers, and sometimes just freezes. is it because of the 2 different displays?

I drop the quality of the video (on YouTube) whenever that happens, usually makes it work.

Another thing you can do is lower the settings in whatever game you play, maybe that'll help as well

I belive it might be the ram, Does it hapen on all games?? if it does it might be the ram OR it could be the type of ram if you have a certain kind of RAM that can happen i had 16 gb of ddr3 and now i have ddr4 and it works because i do the same thing as you i watch twitch streams / youtube

8 minutes ago, hypeftwmlg said:

I belive it might be the ram, Does it hapen on all games?? if it does it might be the ram OR it could be the type of ram if you have a certain kind of RAM that can happen i had 16 gb of ddr3 and now i have ddr4 and it works because i do the same thing as you i watch twitch streams / youtube

i've only tested it on fortnite and apex legends because those are the only game i have installed, apex legends makes the videos and streams lag worse than fortnite does but fortnite still lags the videos a little aswell just not as bad