will i notice a difference in upgrading ram?

ok this may be a stupid question lol ... but int stead of trying to replace existing ddr4 2400 ram with faster ram sticks if i just keep the same speed and just add to existing ram from 16 to 32 or even 64 will i even notice a difference? 

i'm going to change out my hard drive and add a m.2 ssd as well but i wanted to start with the ram first .... or should i not even bother because it wont make a difference and just upgrade to m.2 ?  ??

Upgrading from 16GB 2400 to 32GB 2400 will make no difference to performance at all. To be honest going from 2400 to 3200 would have so little impact you'd barely notice it.

Going from a mechanical HDD to an NVMe SSD will make your computer feel like a new beast entirely.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

ok i told you all wrong i looked at the cards it says t hat are 8's =16 3000 so they are the little faster cards then what i thought 

so if i just up the ram by putting few more cards in at same speed it will do nothing  for me ? 

i'm better off just upgrading to m.2 ssd? 

Upgrading the memory size won't impact performance. If you have a RYZEN processor, it will benefit from the higher speed, but keep in mind that timings are also important.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

i have the ryzen 7 2700x  so i add more ram with it will benefit from it how? 

i'm thinking if  adding ram wont help me any then i'll just upgrade i i'll take the tb hard drive i have out and replace with much faster m.2 ssd and run it with the existing 256 ssd 

or could i just keep in the 2tb and run all 3? 

3 minutes ago, Vance44 said:

i'm thinking if  adding ram wont help me any then i'll just upgrade i i'll take the tb hard drive i have out and replace with much faster m.2 ssd and run it with the existing 256 ssd 

or could i just keep in the 2tb and run all 3? 

i guess i could go with ram at 3200 but it wouldnt be much from 3000?