PS2 keyboard jamming POST on 760GMA-P34 motherboard

So I got a Rosewill RK-9000V2 PS2/USB keyboard, specifically for the PS2 connection. When I plugged it in and turned on my PC, it would just sit at a blank screen for about a minute, sit at a black screen for with a blinking thing for about 30 seconds, reboot, sit at the normal POST screen for about 2 minutes, sit at the black screen with the blinking cursor for another 30 seconds, then boot into the OS. Upon trying to type my password, the keyboard and the indicator lights wouldn’t work as if it wasn’t plugged in. I switched to the USB cable and it worked as expected. I already knew a few other PS2 keyboards worked with this PC just fine, so I assumed it was the Rosewill, so I plugged it into an old Win XP computer and it worked great. So from what I can tell, the problem is with the Rosewill keyboard paired with my main PC via PS2. I tried updating my BIOS, but that changed nothing about the problem. I’m kind of stuck using the USB connection for now, please tell me of any suggestions to fix it even if they sound stupid at first.

Quote my reply or I won't see your reply. It's the single overturning left arrow under every message.

I didn't ask if it was worth fixing, I asked for help fixing it.

i think newer revisions of wondows might not support ps2. im not sure.

also, why ps2? what advantage does it have?

No, I'm using Linux, it's only a problem with the BIOS/motherboard so OS shouldn't matter at all. I want PS2 because Minecraft's controls are slightly bugged on USB keyboards when you press multiple keys on the same frame, it's playable but it get's kind of annoying.

Quote my reply or I won't see your reply. It's the single overturning left arrow under every message.

I didn't ask if it was worth fixing, I asked for help fixing it.