Computer will not boot up fully and power on then off less than 5 seconds later

First time forum post, sorry if I am not addressing this matter in the correct location.

I built my system in 2017 and it worked fine up until recently.   The graphics card had updated drivers via GE Force experience and they were not compatible with the card as I saw from ASUS' website. I removed the card from the build, powered it up, removed the drivers and reinstalled them from the manufacturer's site directly.  This fixed the problem for some time.  

A bit later, I began getting the same error where the computer would power on for less than 5 seconds then power off again and it would repeat indefinitely (until I powered off the PSU)

The motherboard shows a code 14 which based off of ASUS' website is the following error:  14 - Pre-memory CPU initialization (CPU module specific)

I have not been able to pin point the issue and have ensured there is no dust causing issues and verified PSU works as it is able to power system and fans, all RAM sticks were tested individually on the second DIM slot for the PC and the computer will turn on for about 30 minutes before shutting down and starting the same process of powering on for less than 5 seconds and then powering off.

Do you suspect the CPU is bad or the AIO is not doing a proper job cooling or did I miss something else? 

System specs are as follows: 

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Computer Case 

ASUS ROG Maximus IX Formula LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z270 ATX Motherboard

Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W Desktop Processor

Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) Desktop Memory

ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING GeForce 11GB OC Edition

Samsung 850 PRO - 2TB - 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD

Corsair AXi Series, AX860i, 860 Watt (860W), Fully Modular Digital Power Supply, 80+ Platinum Certified

I did use third party cabling and not the ones from the PSU - CableMod C-Series ModFlex Full Cable Kit for Corsair AXi, HXi & RM

ASUS PB287Q 28" 4K/UHD 3840x2160 

Corsair Gaming SCIMITAR Pro RGB Gaming Mouse

Corsair Gaming K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Keyboard

Running Windows 10 pro 64bit

Download HWMonitor and check your cpu temps to see if they are an issue.

Quote or tag me @Lemtea so I can see your reply. 

PSU Tier List

DAYBREAK: R5 5600X | SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 6700XT | 32GB RAM | 1TB 970 EVO PLUSCRUCIAL MX200 1TB SSD | 4TB HDD | CORSAIR TX650M | PURE BASE 500DX | Win 10
FIRESTARTER: I5 760 @ 4.0GHZ | XFX R9 280X DD | 8GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD | OCZ ZX 1000W | CM 690 IIIWin 10
KEYBOARD & MOUSE | CORSAIR STRAFE RGB (MX RED) | GLORIOUS MODEL D | STEELSERIES QCK XXL
LAPTOP: DELL XPS 15 9570 i7 8750H | GTX 1050TI MAX Q | 16GB RAM | 500GB PCIE SSD | 4K TOUCHSCREEN Win 10 PRO

@Boarder I was doing overclocking but only minimal - what was suggested when setting up the Asus UEFI BIOS, I believe its called EZ tuning but then reverted to the board's default settings. Only changing the XMP settings to default and to 2666 as that was the rated speed for the RAM I got