Probably the weirdest water cooling solution ever

I had people ask me about my crazy setup before so I finally decided to make this post. This is how I regulate my bedroom temperature summer and winter, it may be hard to believe but in that picture is a quad ek rad with 8 fans on it. (Both sides) even when it was -20c it did not freeze because I turn off the fans and when there on I run them at 5v so very slow. Cold nights I turn them off and it becomes a passive cooler, great night to run some folding or boinc stuff. Even if I am running nothing hard just my 2 servers and main PC at idle keep the temps from going to low. In the summer it's amazing as I crank it up to 12v and bypass all my radiators in my room so the heat mainly goes outside and I can game hard or run whatever and the heat effect Is drastically reduced. This is it's first full winter out there and it had been there all summer to plus on and off years before as I got the kinks out. In the 2 years of time it has been outside to the elements I have lost 2 fans. Not seized so may just be corroded connection. These are not special fans they are plain old 140mm pc fans and they handle weather great. Best part is on cool nights I can run everything at max and have all fans in the actual computers on min or off so very quiet. I made this post because I have seen people do somewhat similar things but I'm wondering if anyone else has gone this extreme? 

20190307_183404.jpg

20190307_183408.jpg

30 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

what about condensation?

Does not get cold enough, plus we have wood heat so the house air is super dry. Also since I turn the fans off on really cold days and it cools 3 systems the loop temp does not get that horribly cold. Never had even a tiny bit of condensation 

What coolant (or additives) are you running in that loop?