WINDOWS 10 | Black screen after on boot

Go to solution Solved by mixedherbs,

Update #2

Tried DDU, same thing, but this time I noticed that I can't log into safe mode with networking so I disabled both Lan and WiFi adapters and now pc is working fine again. 

Now to figure out if it is the Lan or the WiFi 

So I bought on of those cheap Chinese barebone 8th gen i5 PCs off aliexpress. 

For Ram I went with "Crucial CT2K4G4SFS624A 8 GB Memory Kit (4 GB x 2) (DDR4, 2400 MT/s, PC4-19200, Single Rank x16, SODIMM, 260-Pin)" as they are the highest rated on amazon 

And for the storage it went with "Western Digital WDS120G2G0B WD 120 GB Internal SSD M.2 SATA, Green" as they are the cheapest 

And Windows 10 Pro for os. 

--------------

After installing Windows, the pc worked flawlessly for the day. 

Woke up the next morning to find a black screen, switched it off then on couple of times, got the bios logo screen then straight to a black screen, no mouse cursor or anything else. 

After unplugging/plugging I managed to get the windows logo then it went to a blue screen that says "it looks like Windows hasn't loaded correctly" so I tried "startup repair" but it failed so I had to reinstall windows from scratch. 

After installing windows, I did some research on the issue and almost every solution was to install display drivers directly from Intel so I did, and again, it worked flawlessly for a few days before I woke up this morning to a black screen. 

have no idea what could be wrong, everything works correctly after setup, and I didn't even install any software other than the office 365. Does someone recognise this issue?

Update: I tried to boot in safe mode; got this message :"we couldn't complete the features. Undoing changes" then the computer restarted and got a grey screen with "preparing to configure windows" with spinning dots on the top, the dots span for a minute then froze

Sounds like a gpu problem. I have experienced similar issues when using a amd gpu on chinese boards like these. I'm not sure why it happends but is seems to be a problem with pcie power management. Try using DDU to uninstall you gpu driver. If that doesnt work just reinstall windows 10 . 

Update #2

Tried DDU, same thing, but this time I noticed that I can't log into safe mode with networking so I disabled both Lan and WiFi adapters and now pc is working fine again. 

Now to figure out if it is the Lan or the WiFi