Heyllo Im selling my pc can someone help me value my pc

Specs core i5 4440 

Gtx 1050ti 4gb

16 gb of ram 

asrock h81m hds

Stock cooler 128 gb ssd just some OK case and some off brand 500w power supply I need your thoughts on how much this I worth I have some idear but I need help thanks. 

IMG_20190307_235313.jpg

What country do you live in? Location is an important factor in pricing. I can't really give an estimate without knowing where you are and what currency you use.

Just now, 1kv said:

What country do you live in? Location is an important factor in pricing. I can't really give an estimate without knowing where you are and what currency you use.

New Zealand 

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Nzd

9 minutes ago, classey said:

New Zealand 

I think you could get at least $600 for it (prices are in new zealand dollars).

Edited by 1kv
I underestimated the prices so I've changed my estimate

Just now, 1kv said:

I think you could get about $350-400 for it (prices are in new zealand dollars).

My friend wants to buy it for 800 idk if that's OK or what should I do he's new to pc building

2 minutes ago, 1kv said:

I think you could get about $350-400 for it (prices are in new zealand dollars).

And the thing is I new Zealand every thing is so much I payed 320 just for the 1050 ti

2 minutes ago, classey said:

My friend wants to buy it for 800 idk if that's OK or what should I do he's new to pc building

well if he’s buying for 800, tell him you’ll sell if to him for 700 since he’s a friend

its not scamming since he offered

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 minutes ago, classey said:

1 minute ago, classey said:

And the thing is I new Zealand every thing is so much I payed 320 just for the 1050 ti

$800 would be a good price then, especially if you paid $320 just for the GPU. 

4 minutes ago, 1kv said:

$800 would be a good price then, especially if you paid $320 just for the GPU. 

I'm writing this again idk if it sent but how much is the core i5 4440 worth in the USA and I'm thinking of selling him it for 700 because he's going to need to upgrade his gpu and if he upgrades his gpu he's going to need to upgrade his cpu because it will get bottle necked 

4 hours ago, classey said:

I'm writing this again idk if it sent but how much is the core i5 4440 worth in the USA and I'm thinking of selling him it for 700 because he's going to need to upgrade his gpu and if he upgrades his gpu he's going to need to upgrade his cpu because it will get bottle necked 

On the used market, I can find a few instances where this is around $65-100 USD. If you were buying brand new, that gets kinda weird since it's older tech.