Which case should i buy for my phone?

Go to solution Solved by food158,
2 minutes ago, Dogggo said:

So i just bought a new phone, and i need a protective but not so bulky case, my choices are: Ringke Fusion X, Spigen Silicone Fit, and Spigen Liquid Air. Please help me choose which offer more protection

Thank you.

They are all slim cases, probably offering minimal protection in the first place. I'd probably buy the Liquid Air, if I had to choose.

So i just bought a new phone, and i need a protective but not so bulky case, my choices are: Ringke Fusion X, Spigen Silicone Fit, and Spigen Liquid Air. Please help me choose which offer more protection

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Dogggo said:

Thank you.

They are all slim cases, probably offering minimal protection in the first place. I'd probably buy the Liquid Air, if I had to choose.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3

47 minutes ago, food158 said:

I second the liquid air. I usually prefer Spigen cases.