Rtx 2080 Ti Motherboard Compatibility

Hello there :D 

I'm a bit of a noob in the process of upgrading a Pc. I have a doudt about the compatibility of my Higos2 motherboard, wich came with the pc already. I want to know what video cards does it support and more specific, if it supports the latest RTX 2080 Ti.

Pc: Omen 880-112np

Amd Ryzen 7 2700 8-core

16gb Ram [Pc4-21300 Mb/s] [DDR4-2666]

Currently using: Gtx 1060 6gb

Psu is new, now using: 850W Titanium 

Motherbaord: Higos2 

Higos2.png.efa1a2b2309bccceba9e09a1011691eb.png

Thank you for your time :) 

Ps.: I contacted Hp support and they said this motherboard only supports Gtx 1050... while hte pc came with a 1060 6gb. Thats why i'm askign here for info, because i don't think the person helping me was the best for the question. (sorry for the bad eng.)

Just now, JamesFurvus said:

Ps.: I contacted Hp support and they said this motherboard only supports Gtx 1050... while hte pc came with a 1060 6gb. Thats why i'm askign here for info, because i don't think the person helping me was the best for the question. (sorry for the bad eng.)

Thanks HP for misleading your customers, real smooth. 

Your motherboard supports a 2080 ti because it has a PCIe slot. That's the long and short of it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Yeah it's a modern motherboard with a x16 PCIe slot so yeah it will work the only thing to mind is the graphics card length since it looks like there might be a shroud blocking longer cards.  PSU wise you have more than enough power but I would suggest doing a 120MM AIO or a larger cooler if you are still rocking that stock cooler in there.  

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

Ofc it supports it. Call again and ask if their current bios supports the 2000 series (which should be a solid YES). Probably the one guy/lady that answered had no f'ing clue what was talking about and missread some internal guide or something.

It has a PCIe x16 slot, so it does fit. The support rep you talked with is an idiot.