Bios time 8* as much as it was in last month

Gryphon_Is

The usual bios time I get is like 10 seconds, but recently after one of my hard drives failed, it is taking around 80 seconds with the last one taking 88 seconds. Does anyone know of a solution to this?

bios time.PNG

is the hdd storage or boot drive? if you dont need it at startup, un plug it and check time. 

Just now, Saksham said:

is the hdd storage or boot drive? if you dont need it at startup, un plug it and check time. 

The hdd was a game drive, I don't even have it in the pc anymore, segate is going to replace it hopefully since it is still under warranty.

Just now, Gryphon_Is said:

The hdd was a game drive, I don't even have it in the pc anymore, segate is going to replace it hopefully since it is still under warranty.

oh... then nvm... that will probably solve your issue. btw 10 seconds is long. why is it so slow?? mine takes 4.1 seconds on all of my old laptops and my new gaming one. 

Just now, Saksham said:

oh... then nvm... that will probably solve your issue. btw 10 seconds is long. why is it so slow?? mine takes 4.1 seconds on all of my old laptops and my new gaming one. 

when i say old... i mean i5-3337u with no ssd old. 

1 minute ago, Saksham said:

I really don't know how long it usually is, I just used an estimate based on how long it took for it to start up.