RX580 Armor Crash

Recently put together a new system but since day one have been having exact same graphical crash (see screenshot) whenever I browse online.  Happens quite consistently when I watch twitch and sometimes on youtube, especially shortly after boot up. After it's restarted, message with 'Radeon wattman settings changed to default' but I've not altered any wattman settings from stock.

- There has been no issues during games or when running heaven benchmark on ultra 1920 x 1080, staying below 72C while getting average 100+fps.
- Motherboard has latest 7B54v15 bios
- Tried previous 3 RX 580 drivers and used DDU on all installs
- Ran mdsched.exe for RAM issues but no errors found

-edit- I've tried installing just the driver and no other AMD software but same pattern of crash. No wattman error message, so unlikely to be the source.

-edit- I've tried 2 different monitors and a 32 inch TV. Current MSI Optix MAG241C is using the DP, Iiyama plasma was a DVI and the TV was a HDMI.

It does seem to be isolated with websites running video (twitch, youtube, facebook one time) and it can trigger by itself or when I go between tabs/interact with the page. Happened with both fire fox and chrome and adobe flash player is updated to current version 32.0.0.142.

All factory new;

Mainboard: MSI Z370M Mortar (7B54v15)
CPU: Intel i5 8500 
Setting: stock 3.00ghz
Memory: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX
Setting: 2400 Mhz
GPU: MSI Radeon RX580 Armor OC 8gb
No Overclock other than default
PSU: EVGA 650 GQ 12v (+5v: 24A ~ +3.3v: 24A ~ +12v: 54A)
SSD/HDD: Crucial mx500 250gb M.2 SATA & 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD
Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 BE & 3 x 140mm Be Quiet Silent Wings

I've not tweaked any wattman settings or clock speeds yet but what would you fine folks suggest? MSI don't seem interested :|

Cheers x 

IMG_20190301_194735474.jpg

Try uninstalling the wattman?

If that doesn't fix it rma the card.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Sorry Cactus, forgot to add that on as well. I've tried installing just the driver and no other AMD software but same pattern of crash. On restart no 'default wattman' message' I suppose because it's not there.

I might try another rig with this card to try and cross off the other components but I've not trusted the card since it was delivered.  I'm convinced it's slightly warped from transit.

Down the rabbit hole I go.