Android box no sound on some aplication

ringo

On my box I have installed MX player which worked very long time very good until yesterday. Now it doesn`t gives me no sound even with files that worked good before. Sometimes it gives me popup that it doesn`t support EAC3 audio. I tryed with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZsIcTtetG8

but (I presumme that codec is activated automaticlly) no sound again. On Kodi there is sound but for some reason KODI sometimes just exit randomly.

I installed Archos video player, it gives me message no EAC3 audio.

I deleted cache and data from MX player, it gives sound on first file I played but no on other files. When I returned to that first files again no sound again. Solution to this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ringo,

It's good to see I'm not alone with this problem! I have a MXQ Box and had pretty much the same exact issue as you are currently having (Although you posted this on the 2nd, so maybe you solved it?)

My MXQ Box had sound no problems yesterday, then this morning tried to watch some Sky1 channel and no sound. 

Checked the Audio on the Skybox and no issues, it plays audio as it should. Then I switch the the MXQ Box and I hear the 'clicks' when navigating however, when trying to play any streams despite the App I use all have no audio what so ever.

So if you are anyone else reading this, has a solution or some other trouble shooting steps, it would be very appreciated. ;)

-RedArrow

On 3/20/2019 at 1:31 AM, RedArrow said:

Hi Ringo,

It's good to see I'm not alone with this problem! I have a MXQ Box and had pretty much the same exact issue as you are currently having (Although you posted this on the 2nd, so maybe you solved it?)

My MXQ Box had sound no problems yesterday, then this morning tried to watch some Sky1 channel and no sound. 

Checked the Audio on the Skybox and no issues, it plays audio as it should. Then I switch the the MXQ Box and I hear the 'clicks' when navigating however, when trying to play any streams despite the App I use all have no audio what so ever.

So if you are anyone else reading this, has a solution or some other trouble shooting steps, it would be very appreciated. ;)

-RedArrow

I deleted MX player and installed VLC player and after that everything works fine now.