Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there a tutorial that explains how i can do this?

Easiest way to do this is probably using Excel or Google Spreadsheets. I just made this a in a couple seconds, but you have like a million different ways you could make this:

image.png.54488c35052dd91b16d07ad23153813c.png

The way to do this (on Google Spreadsheets) is you first enter your data, then go to Insert > Chart and there you edit all the things.

For example, for my example I had to setup the A2 to A4 column as the Y axis and B2 to B4 as the X axis. Your purpose may be totally different of course.

After you're done with editing your can simply press the 3 dots thing in the top right corner of the chart and export this (as a .png, .svg or .pdf)

I recommend .svg, opening this up in Inkscape (or Adobe Illustrator, but Inkscape is free and does all you want for this) and just simply export it to the resolution you want, so you can use it in your video (or upload it somewhere.. Use in a presentation, etc.).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

I would guess they wrote their own software to generate stuff like this based on raw data.

🥴

@Miniboisi made the spreadsheet which is somewhat big, how do i make a chart like yours? i cant make it like that, im using excel, and if there is somewhere i could place days, and how can i place this into inkscape? because i tried with a chart and saved as .svg but i couldn't get it into inkscape

Ranks.xlsx

23 hours ago, MBogdan said:

@Miniboisi made the spreadsheet which is somewhat big, how do i make a chart like yours? i cant make it like that, im using excel, and if there is somewhere i could place days, and how can i place this into inkscape? because i tried with a chart and saved as .svg but i couldn't get it into inkscape

Ranks.xlsx

Just tried doing the same thing in Excel and making the chart the same is pretty straight forward; just choose a format you like (you can change that in 'Design' which appears once your click on your chart), then just choosing some quick layout and changing it if you want.

The exporting the file thing is something that doesn't seem supported by Excel.

Their website literally just tells you to copy the chart and paste it in Paint and then explains the differences between png and jpeg. Just support SVG export, Excel! You have to make the chart larger inside Excel for it to actually be of a good resolution, which is just dumb design.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

You could use MatLab... But some learning would be involved. Most people don't like that.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

My rig:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 | Quadro P4000 | Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4-2400 | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | 8TB spinning rust

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 20GB DDR3 1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2

Autodesk 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Recap, and Fusion

Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Brackets, Dreamweaver

Matlab, MS Visual Studio, Davinci Resolve

And MS Paint

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure you can do this with some python graph and math modules

Edit: someone already pointed it out. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Check out my guide on creating your own private cloud storage

2 hours ago, Pi31415 said:

Python?

Ya