PC Powers Down yet Fans Still Run

jedschloesser

This problem has been happening for about a year now and I am unsure of how to fix it. While using my PC, it will randomly power down probably about once every 3 days. This will happen while doing any sort of activity: gaming, doing schoolwork, and even while idle. It will also happen in sets of two; for example, if it is to do one of these crashed, I shouldn't bother going back on it for the next 5 minutes or so since it will repeat this process. The most interesting part about this odd crash is what happens inside the physical pc. Even though all processes happening on it seem to be terminated, all the interior fans and lights continue to run, and the physical power button is disabled making the only way to temporarily fix it is to force power down by disabling power to the PSU. I have a relatively beefy build with the parts listed below, so I do not believe it has to do with an overload of system processes (Unless overclocking is an issue, in which both CPU and GPU are to their reasonable values). The only potential problem I can think of is maybe that I am running single channel memory with low clock speed. Please let me know any suggestions you may have, thanks!

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (Stock Fan: AMD Wraith (2017))

GPU: MSI Duke GeForce GTX 1070Ti (Previously a Zotac Geforce GTX 1050ti OC Edition, and the problem persisted with that GPU)

RAM: Corsair Select DDR4 2133MHz 1x8

PSU: SeaSonic 520W Bronze Certified

HDD: 1TB WD Blue

SSD: 128GB Toshiba (From laptop converted with a msata to sata adapter)

Case: NZXT S340

Additional: NZXT Hue+ with 2 RGB fans and 2 RGB strips