1600X + B350M Pro4 Price?

What would you pay for this combo? I felt like $140 was a reasonable offer. Everything works as I was personally able to verify that. Also, does AsRock Warranty transfer? I didn't think it did but the seller insists that the motherboard is still under warranty, but that doesn't help me if I'm not the original owner, correct?

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

you could call and ask AsRocks if their warrantee transfers. but it is a good deal does it come with the cooler? 

That motherboard is like an $80 board or so by itself, and the CPU is around $160, so even used the $140 offer is way too low, I'd say closer to $200 is reasonable. Also, pretty sure warranty transfers via serial number with ASRock.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

12 minutes ago, jonrosalia said:

you could call and ask AsRocks if their warrantee transfers. but it is a good deal does it come with the cooler? 

1600X doesn't have a stock cooler and I have a spare H5 ultimate with the AM4 upgrade kit

11 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

That motherboard is like an $80 board or so by itself, and the CPU is around $160, so even used the $140 offer is way too low, I'd say closer to $200 is reasonable. Also, pretty sure warranty transfers via serial number with ASRock.

Ok, cool. Seller's original price was $150 so I guess I'll take him up on that!

And the mobo is $50 on newegg atm by the way :D 

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.