HIS RX 570 Not get detected by GPU Z or AFTERBURNER

Hiya!

Hello..i bought a used His Roaring Turbo IceQ2 4GB and it has issues.

First the seller didnt inform me that it was modded so i fix it with ati patcher and now the driver work properly but it wont get detected by GPU Z or MSI Afterburner PIC BELOW.

Spoiler

You see there's some part of it that didnt show up

1.gif.1a2b4b0a08bebdf234205b4c6f0fb579.gif

and

Spoiler

it cant read the temp

2.gif.48d211eb12d593808e30b3221fb39bdf.gif

also

Spoiler

AFTERBURNER cant read it at all

image.png.5f09f72dc2c72cceb0940e76754e7829.png

What i have tried:

-Flashing stock BIOS (multiple of them)

-Doing DDU thingy

-Tried multiple driver

-Move the switch on the GPU (not sure what it does)

-Reinstall windows from 7 to 10

The GPU work when it does it can play games no problem but my PC also constantly freezing.

Do you guys have any idea whats wrong with my GPU?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I would contact the manufacturer for how to get the correct bios on there. Maybe they can provide you with the bios. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x cooled by Pure Rock Slim // RAM: Gskill Flare X 3200mhz CL14 2x16 32GB// GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 6650 XT 8GB// Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4 // PSU: Seasonic G550 Gold 80+ // Storage: 4TB pcie nvme game drive, 512 GB m.2 sata3 OS Drive, 4 TB WD Red HDD // Monitor: Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1080p 60Hz, MSI 27" 1080p 144hz Freesync 1ms display // Peripherals:  Logitech fancy shmancy keyboard and moise with rgb and gaminess stuff, very fancy | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset 

15 hours ago, Spudbilly said:

I would contact the manufacturer for how to get the correct bios on there. Maybe they can provide you with the bios. 

I will try thank u

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore