Linus Replies to Mean Comments

James
11 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

And? Where's the Problem?

To me it looks like a nice, pretty masculine work enviroment.

You raise a great question as well, diversity in the work place is also a requirement. Where are all the females at LTT? Why is this a "masculine work environment" to begin with?

1 minute ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

May I remind you once again that this kind of behavior in a workplace business setting is very inappropriate

May I remind you that you are wrong and seeing things happening where there really is nothing?

And that you are just wrong. Maybe you should do actual work in the actual real world and not believe the shit people tell you in the Gender Study department.

His behaviour is for someone who actually worked in a dirty and maskuline enviroment (yeah, I was the one putting cables in walls), totally normal and absolutely _NOT_ Toxic.

On the contrary, it looks to me like a very friendly enviroment, where people actually like to go to work (well, mostly).

and that LTT has a responsibility to ensure a safe work place environment.

Yes, it is safe.

Ever seen someone fall from a ladder?
Ever seen someone getting seriously hurt?
Ever seen someone cutting of body parts?
Ever seen someone die?

No?
So that Workplace Enviroment is safe.

This isn't playing touch football on the weekends with the guys.

How do you know they don't do that?!

From what I see in the Videos I've watched, it looks to me that that is exactly what they do!

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

I'm sorry you can't grasp Canadian workplace standards. I'm sorry you are so blindsided that you have no idea the psychological effect this has on another human being. Try gaining some compassion and put yourself in the victims of LTT shoes.

3 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

You raise a great question as well, diversity in the work place is also a requirement.

Why? Who tells it?!
What if females don't want to work? What if Linus get 1000 male applications for every female ones? 

Should he choose the female? Even if she doesn't want to work there?
Even if she doesn't fit into the company?
Even if she is is not what he's looking for?
Even if she isn't interested in tech?

Should he still choose the woman over the man??

The only thing I can advocate for and support is the "blind application", where Name, Gender and picture is removed.

Where are all the females at LTT?

There was a female. She quit to get MARRIED!

Isn't that skandalous? That she quit her carrer to get married???

And there is Linus (Asian) Wife, who does accounting. There might be other females (who might or might not be the wives of other people workin gthere) who do some adminstrative work.

But we're still talking about a TECH field. 

Why is this a "masculine work environment" to begin with?

Because its a tech channel, not a social one.

Every study in the world has shown that men are more interested in things than women, while women are more interested in people and like to work in a social enviroment...

But what's wrong with a couple of men having fun, playing around and making money while they have fun, playing around and doing some stuff??

I don't get it...

10 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

I'm sorry you are so blindsided that you have no idea the psychological effect this has on another human being.

What are you even talking about??

Try gaining some compassion and put yourself in the victims of LTT shoes.

But there don't seem to be victims.

Its not your place to call someone a victim when you aren't even there, haven't talked to the people.

And nobody from the LTT staff seems to see themselves as a victim.

When they don't do that, how can you claim they are victims, when they don't??

8 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

What are you even talking about??

But there don't seem to be victims.

Its not your place to call someone a victim when you aren't even there, haven't talked to the people.

And nobody from the LTT staff seems to see themselves as a victim.

When they don't do that, how can you claim they are victims, when they don't??

What are you even talking about? Here in Canada Bosses cannot speak to you in that manner. Linus is actually breaking the workplace law here in Canada. Constantly being told to shut up creates victims and you have no idea the effect this has on a person.

20 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

I'm sorry you can't grasp Canadian workplace standards. I'm sorry you are so blindsided that you have no idea the psychological effect this has on another human being. Try gaining some compassion and put yourself in the victims of LTT shoes.

@AlexTheGreatish @Slick your opinions?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

18 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Every study in the world has shown that men are more interested in things than women, while women are more interested in people and like to work in a social enviroment...

But what's wrong with a couple of men having fun, playing around and making money while they have fun, playing around and doing some stuff??

I don't get it...

You don't get it and this is 100% of the problem on this post. This is not a group of friends it is a business setting, this is their jobs their source of income with Linus as the boss. Your view on women is very warped and borderline sexist.

3 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

@AlexTheGreatish @Slick your opinions?

If you would kindly re watch the video starting at around 7 minutes you will hear "you are going to start losing employees" (if you dont change) after his sentence concludes you hear applause from his staff.

53 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

And the Hammer comment was correct. A real man has a Hammer in his toolbox. And every real man has some kind of toolbox

I don't have a Hammer in my toolbox, what are you trying to say about me?

29 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

If you would kindly re watch the video starting at around 7 minutes you will hear "you are going to start losing employees" (if you dont change) after his sentence concludes you hear applause from his staff.

You don't understand what jokes are do you

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

A healthy work environment is no joke

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

You don't really understand them when you ARE the joke ;)

34 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

You don't get it and this is 100% of the problem on this post. This is not a group of friends it is a business setting, this is their jobs their source of income with Linus as the boss. Your view on women is very warped and borderline sexist.

So a business cannot be made of friends? 

That's like saying when you marry someone, they CANT be your friend. They can ONLY be the other half of the household.

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

You don't really understand them when you ARE the joke ;)

So a business cannot be made of friends? 

That's like saying when you marry someone, they CANT be your friend. They can ONLY be the other half of the household.

When you marry someone they become your wife or husband, you are beyond friendship.

Please... This guy is just trolling us. Just look at his username. Fun banter tho.

And I don't get the hate on thumbnails/titles, who cares about that ?

A healthy work environment is no joke

It certainly can be, when people pretend they're in an unhealthy work environment. The LMG employees were very clearly clapping sarcastically because a self righteous prick got on the YouTube comment soap box to deride Linus for something his employees don't agree with.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Lmao!  It seems this has turned the comments into on heck of a debate!  Anyway, I would like to say that I love the work done by Linus Media Group, they are all very good at what they do.  Keep up the great work!  Just to be clear though, nobody gains an over abundance of knowledge in any field without gaining an ego... but to give credit I have watched many videos in which Linus admitted to being wrong... a hard task dor many of us egotistical Ahole's... 

Just now, fasauceome said:

It certainly can be, when people pretend they're in an unhealthy work environment. The LMG employees were very clearly clapping sarcastically because a self righteous prick got on the YouTube comment soap box to deride Linus for something his employees don't agree with.

I disagree, watching his videos for the past few years there is plenty of evidence that Linus abuses his employees.

Can I just ask you all a simple question? If your boss constantly told you to shut up and belittled you in front of a group of people would it be funny or abuse?

Just now, Allmykidsareblack said:

I disagree, watching his videos for the past few years there is plenty of evidence that Linus abuses his employees.

Again, facetious clapping would indicate otherwise. What you call abuse, LMG employees would likely call "friendly ribbing," as sometimes people who are friends make fun of one another for comedy. People make fun of Linus too, nobody ever talks about how he's being abused too.

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

When you marry someone they become your wife or husband, you are beyond friendship.

2 minutes ago, Allmykidsareblack said:

Corrected my apologies

lol, you made it even worse. Just because you're married doesn't mean you're not friends. What's your partner supposed to be? Your enemy? 

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

lol, you made it even worse. Just because you're married doesn't mean you're not friends. What's your partner supposed to be? Your enemy? 

Yes if you are married you become more than just friends.. how do you not understand this?