Linus Replies to Mean Comments

James

haha I literally made that Subaru comment when you guys asked for mean comments

There are only 2 ways this will end -"Eh, is alright" and "eh, it wasn't too bad"

Edit: You gotta find those idiots that are stupid and mean at the same time. That's how you know you've hit the golden spot. Happily, quite a few of them were included.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Im glad birdman liked the comment i found

EDIT: Birdman = James

✨FNIGE✨

Wow, some people take offense way too easily... Good Job LMG! Keep on making great content! And remember: 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Asks for mean comments to make a mean comment video.

Ignores every comment criticizing content, change of audience, clickbait, thumbnails (except one). Instead focuses on comments about linus himself. (Because he knows that those comments aren't true, he's not gay and has a wife/kids, but comments about everything else ARE true. It'd be too hard to laugh at that.)

Bravo.... bravo...

Quality content.  

22 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Asks for mean comments to make a mean comment video.

Ignores every comment criticizing content, change of audience, clickbait, thumbnails (except one). Instead focuses on comments about linus himself. (Because he knows that those comments aren't true, he's not gay and has a wife/kids, but comments about everything else ARE true. It'd be too hard to laugh at that.)

Bravo.... bravo...

Quality content.  

lol, or how about the part where Linus didn't pick the comments and these were chosen by someone else?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

What the hell are these mean comments talking about? I love LinusTechTips, and the best thing is you guys keep improving, year after year. The best thing is that you do this while ignoring most of the youtube drama, at least that’s the inpression I get. Keep on powering this sandal steam powered boat of massive awesomeness. You guys are awesome.

Edit: By the way, the best thing is tha- Just kidding. I actually dislike the «please like share subacribe» thing at the end of each video. ples stop. Actually don’t, that ending is the golden staple of LTT. Keep on trucking.

Edited by SesMoge

Come to think of it, I made a post about this about a month ago, and some of the comments I showed made it into the video! Very cool!

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

lol, or how about the part where Linus didn't pick the comments and these were chosen by someone else?

I'm sure the LMG employees were all as sick as we are of the endless shill accusations and that there's no point in including any of them.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Is it possible to bully Linus? I mean, I tend to overestimate how many jokes some people are able to take before they get to them, but he seems to have as many protective layers as an onion.

Linus has a heart of Gold .

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

3 hours ago, James said:

Linus responds to mean comments left by viewers. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Actually, you LMG should be ashamed of yourselves for making this type of video for a "tech" channel.

And change the name of your channel from LinusTechTips to Linus' videos.

Spoiler

/s

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

this was hilarious

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

Let's face it @LinusTech, This was fun for all of us.

Seriously, I needed a good laugh and this brought it to me. Should do a yearly mean comments video.

Or maybe a "roast Linus" video where your employees get to roast you.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

4 hours ago, Lurick said:

You.... really.... think... linus....the company boss... didn't approve those comments? Or at least tell his editor guidelines on what was and was not appropriate?

44 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Let's face it @LinusTech, This was fun for all of us.

Seriously, I needed a good laugh and this brought it to me. Should do a yearly mean comments video.

Or maybe a "roast Linus" video where your employees get to roast you.

Roast would be really good. Like a Tech Youtuber version.

So if Linus is an Nvidia shill, and Linus is also a China shill, does Nvidia = China ???

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This video was amazing, kept laughing for about 5 minutes after the video ended. Mostly because of how angry some of the comments were.

If i made someone that angry and then for him to post a comment like that i would be extremely happy with myself.

Maybe do more episodes like this and put it on Channel Super Fun.

6 hours ago, James said:

Buy Linus on Amazon: https://geni.us/jjAj

Linus responds to mean comments left by viewers. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

He honestly deserved it. I don't think we should be ashamed. I mean I love his videos but almost EVERY hate comment was very true. He is a bully to his co-workers so I mean his co-workers needed a time to prove and show him how mean he was.