I am planing a AMD Build for Video Editing

Are these good for Premiere, After Effects, and Avid. 

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (The motherboard is compatible with R5 and R7 for upgradability)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H17 MicroATX Mini Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA - BT 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

ok...? so what do you really need?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, Vimpulse said:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (The motherboard is compatible with R5 and R7 for upgradability)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H17 MicroATX Mini Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA - BT 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

That is pretty bare bones for a video editing rig. If you are on a budget for it and don't mind pre built system, I would check out Dell's clearance for last gen i7 desktops which could come out to the same price and be a better processor and have a dedicated graphics card.

1 minute ago, m9x3mos said:

That is pretty bare bones for a video editing rig. If you are on a budget for it and don't mind pre built system, I would check out Dell's clearance for last gen i7 desktops which could come out to the same price and be a better processor and have a dedicated graphics card.

would an R7 be good then?

1 minute ago, Vimpulse said:

would an R7 be good then?

If you are doing strictly CPU encoding that would be better due to higher core count. Depending on the codec you are using and the encoder, you will be limited in performance as GPU acceleration can be even faster than CPU encoding.

My old system has two 8 core 16 thread Xeon processors and was much faster than my 4700k was. After installing a GTX 980 into the system and using GPU encoding for h264 my times dropped even further and doesn't use the processor much. 

So it really depends on the workflow and the type of footage and level of work you are editing. If you are planning on a lot of after effects with 8 gig ram might be rough.

13 minutes ago, m9x3mos said:

If you are doing strictly CPU encoding that would be better due to higher core count. Depending on the codec you are using and the encoder, you will be limited in performance as GPU acceleration can be even faster than CPU encoding.

My old system has two 8 core 16 thread Xeon processors and was much faster than my 4700k was. After installing a GTX 980 into the system and using GPU encoding for h264 my times dropped even further and doesn't use the processor much. 

So it really depends on the workflow and the type of footage and level of work you are editing. If you are planning on a lot of after effects with 8 gig ram might be rough.

For CPU and the RAM will be upgraded when I get more deep into after effects. 

Well, if you just want to edit basic 1080p footage this will work fine. You will just be missing out on GPU acceleration for the most part. Pretty much any computer, even a potato can edit basic video. Just comes down to the experience you will have while scrubbing through the timeline and the length of time for importing and exporting footage.

18 minutes ago, m9x3mos said:

Well, if you just want to edit basic 1080p footage this will work fine. You will just be missing out on GPU acceleration for the most part. Pretty much any computer, even a potato can edit basic video. Just comes down to the experience you will have while scrubbing through the timeline and the length of time for importing and exporting footage.

Alrighty, and I do have an old GPU to put in it ( AMD R9 290 ), I just did not want to put it in the Specs