Any cool/'gamer' looking 80mm PWM LED or RGB fans?

Jay Deah

ive got an i7-3770 system out of a dell that uses a Dell cooler, which is a rather tall heatsink and an 80mm PWM fan on top. I'm selling the system and think it would look nicer/sell better with a red LED fan.

originally i was gonna swap the cooler with a Juno-X but after having problems mounting it, then looking at Linus's review video i've changed my mind and sent it back.

i thought about an 80mm->120mm adapter but i'll have clearance problems with the heatsink mounting screws so i need to stick with 80mm

the only 80mm LED fan i can find is a cooler master one thats 3pin (and looks crap)

any ideas?

what about painting fans, is that a thing?

Just leave it... Why put all the extra effort in if its for sale. Someone will buy it eventually.

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

12 hours ago, Jaminahat said:

Just leave it... Why put all the extra effort in if its for sale. Someone will buy it eventually.

you know, i think you're onto something... lol

i've probably spent all my "profit" money on little sundries and touches... lol