I am in dire need of help

Braden_Parks

I recently tried to transfer all data from a 150GB drive to a pre-installed 2TB drive on my PC. The next day I log on, find some issues and resorted to YouTube (obviously) I tried to make a new administrator account on my computer but after doing so, I could not log in to that newly made account. I believe I went into redgit (something like that) and ended up adding something to the end of a user name. Now, I cannot log into any account. 

Heres where the problem starts, I can’t reset my PC, it tells me there’s not enough storage to do so

I tried safe mode, it doesn’t work,

Ive tried pretty much every option available and still haven’t been able to log in, please help

I’d say your best bet is to set up a boot drive with a different hard drive (probably linux cause it’s free) and try to reset that other hard drive. Then you can do a fresh install of windows

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

I’d say your best bet is to set up a boot drive with a different hard drive (probably linux cause it’s free) and try to reset that other hard drive. Then you can do a fresh install of windows

Is there a video or reference of some kind I could use to do this properly somewhere?

1 minute ago, Braden_Parks said:

Is there a video or reference of some kind I could use to do this properly somewhere?

If you have another computer you can try this:

However it just occurred to me that you could just get windows 10 and boot with that since you already have a license for it 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧