Good gaming chair deal?

AnalogCanavity

I was looking for gaming chair reviews and found this one on this Forbes reveiw is this a good deal? It looks like all the OEM’s chairs on amazon, but on sale. I am coming from a crappy plastic chair with nothing good about it, so I’m not to picky. I’m not willing to spend more than $100 on a chair, so brands like DXRacer won’t work, and I mainly play FPS games while I’m on my computer. Also I’ve heard that gaming chairs is marketing gimmick and to just buy a ergo chair, I really don’t care about looks, so gaming or ergo is good. What do you guys think?

Thanks

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

I'm 6'1" and 270 lbs i bought AKRacing Overture chair in last year still strong no problems with it. AKRacing have %25 deals in Black Friday you should follow Akracing in instagram. 

Looks okay I guess. From the reviews it doesn't look like a piece of crap and after the last time I bought a chair... Let me tell you... It's a good thing I had the chair to sit on because my bottom was hurtin'

(Don't know how pg this forum is)

Bottom line, it's nothing fancy but looks like an okay value, make sure to assemble it properly

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

If you want a chair under 100$ then I recotmmend buying a simple office leather chair. I tried multiple brands before DXRacer and all of them were pretty $h1t tbh.

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

On 2/9/2019 at 4:37 AM, _Hustler_One_ said:

Jesus Christ. I'm all for body health but I don't know a single person that is going to spend that much on a gaming chair. Both cost more than most people's builds.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:02 PM, Zic05 said:

I was looking for gaming chair reviews and found this one on this Forbes reveiw is this a good deal? It looks like all the OEM’s chairs on amazon, but on sale. I am coming from a crappy plastic chair with nothing good about it, so I’m not to picky. I’m not willing to spend more than $100 on a chair, so brands like DXRacer won’t work, and I mainly play FPS games while I’m on my computer. Also I’ve heard that gaming chairs is marketing gimmick and to just buy a ergo chair, I really don’t care about looks, so gaming or ergo is good. What do you guys think?

Thanks

If you're wanting a "gaming" chair that's actually comfortable for a decent price go with the Respawn 110 Racing. The go on sale on Amazon quite frequent for $120 - $140, the neck and lower back pillows actually feel really good, and the quality is surprising for the price. I picked mine up at Sam's Club for $120.